Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 181 to 200 of 581

RogerRoger

@Fight_Teza_Fight Glad to see another fan of RiME! Such a gorgeous, beautiful game, and a great screencap (amidst other great screencaps), thanks for sharing!

@ApostateMage Thank you. To be honest, most of them are just me getting lucky with the Pause or Share buttons and therefore, for every one I keep, there's a dozen in the bin. I'm just happy to be able to contribute; I get a bigger kick out of seeing everybody else's great shots!

I've gone back and fixed the dead link issue; all previous screencaps should now show up.

As for today, Snake's wrapping things up in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain...
Untitled

...and it's glorious weather in the aforementioned RiME.
Untitled

Ryder shares a friendly moment with Vetra, in Mass Effect Andromeda...
Untitled

...and Marlowe appears to be shooting a music video in Uncharted 4 Multiplayer.
Untitled

"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life."
Cpt. Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate: 42923.4

FullbringIchigo

just the one screen shot for now

Warping in Star Trek Online

Untitled

There was nothing wrong with the way FFXIII was, ALL the FF games before it were linear too they hid it better

50 MINUTES OF FFXV POCKET EDITION HD GAMEPLAY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWbjRhIumxs

"Tea Earl Grey HOT!"

NEW AVATAR!!!!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Holy cow, that ship is a beast! Looks like a Galaxy-Class Refit on steriods!

I do love the Galaxy-Class. She's a timeless design; no matter when you're looking at her, she always manages to look futuristic. Wish the same could be said for other things created in 1987 (the spandex Starfleet uniforms, Timothy Dalton's Bond... me...) but there we are.

Untitled

Here's Aloy celebrating her victory in the Push Square megapoll, in Horizon: Zero Dawn...
Untitled

...whilst Nate and Sully are still fighting for a higher ranking, in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End...
Untitled

...and a shot from Batman: Arkham Asylum to recognise its place in the top twenty.
Untitled

"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life."

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger it's a Yamato Class, a modified Galaxy Dreadnought, it's design is based upon the Refit Galaxy class seen in "All Good Things", it even has the Phaser Lance too, it also has an alternate skin so it looks like the Galaxy Refit

There was nothing wrong with the way FFXIII was, ALL the FF games before it were linear too they hid it better

50 MINUTES OF FFXV POCKET EDITION HD GAMEPLAY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWbjRhIumxs

"Tea Earl Grey HOT!"

NEW AVATAR!!!!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Bingo. I see it now, thank you. I have a Galaxy-Class Refit but never took it away from the "All Good Things..." skin, and just must've missed others with that particular skin around Spacedock.

Gotta love that Phaser Lance!
Untitled Untitled

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger yeah i think the Yamato skin was added after the the Galaxy Class Refit was put into the game

(the following picture is from Arcs STO site)

Untitled

"Tea Earl Grey HOT!"

NEW AVATAR!!!!

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo @RogerRoger I really wish I had it in me to spend the required amount of time in STO!

I'm still flying about in a Defiant class...

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON nothing wrong with that, the Defiant class is a good class of ship and as Riker said a "Tough little ship"

"Tea Earl Grey HOT!"

NEW AVATAR!!!!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Oh my... that's quite gorgeous. I may have to go on later and have a play with some alternative skins.

I did once, with my Intrepid-Class Retrofit (the one with the "Endgame" armour). I don't recall what the variant was called, but it was this sleek blue-and-silver starship with a kind of hydrofoil-type nacelle structure at the back. I'll have a look and see if I took any screencaps and upload them later if I did (why introduce the element of doubt? It's me, of course I did).

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON As @Fullbringlchigo notes, nothing wrong with that in the slightest!

Untitled

My partner and I are re-watching Deep Space Nine at the moment. Every time I see the Defiant in action, I love it a little more. It really does grow on you!

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger @FullbringIchigo Don't get me wrong - it's right up there in the pantheon of best Trek ships - I'd just like to have more!

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger @KALofKRYPTON yep she is gorgeous in motion

Untitled

"Tea Earl Grey HOT!"

NEW AVATAR!!!!

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON By the way; your character's name in Star Trek Online doesn't happen to closely relate to your Push Square username, does it? Because if so, I think I passed you outside of Spacedock the other week.

Don't worry if you'd rather keep this place and your PSN I.D. separate; I understand, and apologies for the question if that's the case.

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo I see the Millenium Falcon!

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger

Untitled

OH and just for fun R2D2 in Into Darkness

Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"Tea Earl Grey HOT!"

NEW AVATAR!!!!

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger closely/exactly the same...

I don't mind.

Was I behaving?

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo He was also in Star Trek (2009) floating somewhere amidst the debris in orbit of Vulcan. Those sneaky ILM chaps! There's a rumour they put the Enterprise in some of the Coruscant landscape shots in The Phantom Menace, but nobody's been able to find it... yet.

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Ah, cool, I thought so!

And yes, if you call inviting me to join your fleet and then disappearing from the map before I could type my stock "sorry, I'm a loner, but thanks all the same" into the chat window behaving!

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Ha!

I'd call that 'I don't really know what I'm doing-itis'!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic