Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 161 to 180 of 3,152

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Looking forward to seeing that vehicle when she's in better shape!

Seems the website I chose to host my screencaps is having a domain registry issue, so I might have to go back and edit posts to reflect the change in URL if it becomes permanent. Oh well... in the meantime, I hope the following show up alright.

I couldn't resist taking some more Batmobile shots in Batman: Arkham Knight...
Untitled

...although moving away from movies, the original Arkham Asylum vehicle is a beast.
Untitled

Ryder shares a moment with Jaal in Mass Effect Andromeda...
Untitled

...and the USS Constitution enters the atmosphere, in Star Trek Online.
Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

@KALofKRYPTON Crazily I have shots of the real Batmobile, my wife had an interview / practice run on a gameshow (turned out to be Alphebetical presented by Jeff Stelling) which happened to be in the same building as Jeremy Kyle. I went with her as she was really nervous and had never been to media city(I hadnt either) because it was a new show I had to wait in the lobby. Anyway as the Jeremy Kyle staff kept running around they thought I was on the show, I got asked twice as I was in the obviously sitting in the wrong place, I had our baby daughter and as my wife asked me to come last minute neither me or the baby were dressed for the occasion. (We looked like people on Jeremy Kyle). Anyway I went for a walk around and seen some z list celebs like the guy who reads the sports bulletin on the BBC. We walked through a slightly cordoned off zone (3 cones) and got asked to move, no idea what was going on and the Batmobile was being filmed for Blue Peter so I took some pictures!

How do I put a picture on from Facebook?

Edited on by themcnoisy

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

KALofKRYPTON

@themcnoisy Sweet! I've never even been near a replica Batmobile!

@RogerRoger They did a really nice job with the BVS Batmobile! I really should get AK again and finish it!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Apologies, I seem to have overlooked an earlier question of yours regarding Arkham Knight and the available Batmobiles; no, the Batmobile from Batman: The Animated Series isn't available (if it were, you'd have seen a truckload of screencaps from me already, as I adore the design as well). Beyond half a dozen paint variants of the Arkham Knight model, you've got the '66 Westmobile, the Burtonmobile, the Nolan Tumbler (ick), the Batfleck Batmobile and the original Arkham Asylum Batmobile.

They really did do an incredible job with all of them, but the BvS Batmobile is particularly good.

Untitled

I kept waiting for them to make an additional, very special design available to play in free roam and AR Challenge mode, but they never did. I won't say which because you note that you never finished the game before and I'm not sure if you mean the core story or not.

Elsewhere, it's postcards from Libertalia in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End...
Untitled

...and a classic scene from Star Wars: Battlefront.
Untitled

Lara turns her back to the light in Rise of the Tomb Raider...
Untitled

...and friends clash for the first time in Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm.
Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

Messing with Time is risky Star Trek Online

Untitled

Party Time Sonic Generations XB1

Untitled

and this place looks familiar

Untitled

you got your butt kicked Dead or Alive Last Round

Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Yay, Sonic!

Here's the Blue Blur making a dash for the exit, in Sonic Forces...
Untitled

...but the Flash might give him a run for his money, in Injustice 2.
Untitled

You're invited to a terrifying tea party in Batman: Return to Arkham...
Untitled

...and afterwards, Nate's hosting an ancient disco in Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Fight_Teza_Fight

Shadow of The Colossus Let the Quest Begin
Untitled

RiME Being stranded on a beautiful Island isn't the worst thing that could've happened
Untitled

One Piece Burning Blood Ace will make you sweat
Untitled

Persona 4 Dancing All Night Encore
Untitled

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

RogerRoger

@Fight_Teza_Fight Glad to see another fan of RiME! Such a gorgeous, beautiful game, and a great screencap (amidst other great screencaps), thanks for sharing!

@ApostateMage Thank you. To be honest, most of them are just me getting lucky with the Pause or Share buttons and therefore, for every one I keep, there's a dozen in the bin. I'm just happy to be able to contribute; I get a bigger kick out of seeing everybody else's great shots!

I've gone back and fixed the dead link issue; all previous screencaps should now show up.

As for today, Snake's wrapping things up in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain...
Untitled

...and it's glorious weather in the aforementioned RiME.
Untitled

Ryder shares a friendly moment with Vetra, in Mass Effect Andromeda...
Untitled

...and Marlowe appears to be shooting a music video in Uncharted 4 Multiplayer.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

just the one screen shot for now

Warping in Star Trek Online

Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Holy cow, that ship is a beast! Looks like a Galaxy-Class Refit on steriods!

I do love the Galaxy-Class. She's a timeless design; no matter when you're looking at her, she always manages to look futuristic. Wish the same could be said for other things created in 1987 (the spandex Starfleet uniforms, Timothy Dalton's Bond... me...) but there we are.

Untitled

Here's Aloy celebrating her victory in the Push Square megapoll, in Horizon: Zero Dawn...
Untitled

...whilst Nate and Sully are still fighting for a higher ranking, in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End...
Untitled

...and a shot from Batman: Arkham Asylum to recognise its place in the top twenty.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger it's a Yamato Class, a modified Galaxy Dreadnought, it's design is based upon the Refit Galaxy class seen in "All Good Things", it even has the Phaser Lance too, it also has an alternate skin so it looks like the Galaxy Refit

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Bingo. I see it now, thank you. I have a Galaxy-Class Refit but never took it away from the "All Good Things..." skin, and just must've missed others with that particular skin around Spacedock.

Gotta love that Phaser Lance!
Untitled Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger yeah i think the Yamato skin was added after the the Galaxy Class Refit was put into the game

(the following picture is from Arcs STO site)

Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo @RogerRoger I really wish I had it in me to spend the required amount of time in STO!

I'm still flying about in a Defiant class...

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON nothing wrong with that, the Defiant class is a good class of ship and as Riker said a "Tough little ship"

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Oh my... that's quite gorgeous. I may have to go on later and have a play with some alternative skins.

I did once, with my Intrepid-Class Retrofit (the one with the "Endgame" armour). I don't recall what the variant was called, but it was this sleek blue-and-silver starship with a kind of hydrofoil-type nacelle structure at the back. I'll have a look and see if I took any screencaps and upload them later if I did (why introduce the element of doubt? It's me, of course I did).

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON As @Fullbringlchigo notes, nothing wrong with that in the slightest!

Untitled

My partner and I are re-watching Deep Space Nine at the moment. Every time I see the Defiant in action, I love it a little more. It really does grow on you!

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger @FullbringIchigo Don't get me wrong - it's right up there in the pantheon of best Trek ships - I'd just like to have more!

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger @KALofKRYPTON yep she is gorgeous in motion

Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic