Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 3,154

mookysam

@RogerRoger That's not a Saturn it's a futuristic CD player!

@Gremio108 Toymaking seems an appropriate use of soothsaying powers. I doubt anyone would listen when it comes to warning about war.

@KALofKRYPTON @RogerRoger Great shots! The Uncharted collection is quite a stunning remaster from a visual perspective. I love the games for the cinematic experience, set-pieces and Indiana Jones style adventures, but the shooting combat really does grate after a while.

Edited on by mookysam

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

BearsEatBeets

All this Horizon Zero Dawn talk had me looking through my old screen shots. Some of my favourites.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

This one is my PSN profile header
Untitled

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

KALofKRYPTON

@BearsEatBeets That rope shot is great!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets All great shots, but I'll second KAL in highlighting that grapple shot! Amazing!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@KALofKRYPTON @RogerRoger Cheers but that's a bit of a cheeky one as it is a short animation that plays when you repelled down. You can't move the camera just change the lighting, still it makes for a nice picture.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets CHEAT!!

Just kidding. It's a shot too good to pass up, and your other Photo Mode captures more than prove your eye for a great screencap. Love a good Tallneck postcard!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

I hope your all ready because i'm about to drop a TONNE of Dragon Ball Z Kakaot shots

OK.....

Into the wild blue yonder
Untitled

Gohan having fun with his dad
Untitled

yeah give it 20 episodes and that will channge
Untitled

"QUICK Piccolo, the shops will close soon"
Untitled

"EASY i have a hole as big as your head in my gut Krillin, i think i'm allowed to be a little concerned"
Untitled

"well my dads dead, i was kidnapped and left in the wild to fend for myself but a boys gotta fish right?"
Untitled

obligatory dead Yamcha picture
Untitled

"yeah i wanna try and catch one bigger than that last one"
Untitled

"PEAK A BOO KAKAROT"
Untitled

the real GOAT
Untitled

Goku is having a lucid dream about Chi-Chi.................making his dinner
Untitled

"i think that was a bad idea"
Untitled

"yeah DEFINITELY a bad idea"
Untitled

you don't want to know where he sticks that to fish
Untitled

Krillin reading some.....reading matter
Untitled

"So this is Namek..........it's kinda dull"
Untitled

"a steak this size should only take a few days to cook"
Untitled

and this was when Vegeta knew....he effed up
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

Some assorted leftovers from Life is Strange 2 here.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Tjuz Its art style is very effective, yes. The characters are a bit wooden, but the landscapes and incidental artwork are consistently gorgeous throughout. Thanks!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Briefly returned to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order last night, and to the only planet I hadn't roamed in Photo Mode. Captured a handful of shots before I move on with something else.

Untitled

Untitled
That's the pre-order bonus paint job for the Mantis, which is now free for everybody.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Was gonna start a new run through the whole game, in order to abuse its Photo Mode, but I'm now leaning more towards Horizon: Zero Dawn because it'll be a little different, at least.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger that game really does look noice but i'm far to busy playing Kakarot right now, i shared a few pics of the game and i have plenty more to share in the future

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo I saw them above, yeah. Was gonna ask you if you were enjoying the game! Hope it's everything you were looking forward to, and can't wait to see more shots!

Making It So Since 1987

DonJorginho

Will post my screenshots from Jedi once my new LG 4K TV arrives, how do I go about uploading the images, via an upload site then copy the image address I presume?

DonJorginho

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i am LOVING it

FullbringIchigo

@DonJorginho yep just copy the image address ans type (img) then paste the link and end with (/img) so it should look a little like this

(img)linkispastedhere(/img)

now this is important you have to use square brackets like this [ not round ones, i only used round ones as it i had used square ones then the text wouldn't have posted, instead it would try to post a picture

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Nice shots Rog! The Stormtrooper especially!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Glad to hear!

@DonJorginho Looking forward to seeing what you captured!

@KALofKRYPTON Thanks! Once I'd caught him and got the focus right, I took many alternates, trying out different lighting and filters and whatnot. Here are a select few.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

It's gonna take me weeks to play through it again with Photo Mode.

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic