Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,421 to 1,440 of 3,153

RogerRoger

@Thrillho I'd totally have voted for that shot, by the way.

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy You should totally embrace your newfound reputation by updating your avatar to a big shiny blur and changing your username to "Flarey-Goddess-Lensey" or something!

@JohnnyShoulder
Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger I only started playing with screenshots after submitting my others. Like I said above, it’s not an easy game to get pics for (I have no idea how Kal got some of his!)

Thrillho

Tjuz

I played Draugen on PC earlier today, and it truly is a beautiful game. It's not out on PS4 yet, but I took some screenshots to share anyway since it's landscape is gorgeous and I couldn't help myself!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Tjuz

RR529

@KratosMD, great Yakuza shots! I should get around to Kiwami 2 myself as I liked most things about Kiwami, but the bosses were unnecessary damage sponges if you didn't happen to have a special move of the corresponding fighting style (it was a real problem early on before you had unlocked many skills, I think it took me an hour to beat the boss at the funeral, though the final boss also kind of dragged as I had never really unlocked any of the dragon style moves as I didn't fight Majima that often).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RogerRoger

@Tjuz Damn, that is a gorgeous game! Never heard of it, though.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Ha ha yeah it is @Thrillho!

You take down a superweapon that was supposed to destroy meteroites but was changed into a weapon and then a few missions later you take the captial of the enemy country. Last mission though involves you having to go and fight some rebels/stragglers that have hacked into this super duper secret weapon called Megalith

It's of course a very early ps2 game so it's probably nowhere near as impressive as seven's is. It's quite small too but particularly tricky beacuse of it.

Thanks @JohnnyShoulder πŸ˜…

"Flarey-Goddess-Lensey" sounds... unique @RogerRoger πŸ˜‚

Couldn't change my avatar though. At least not for a good while. That's some artwork by my rp friend of one of the characters in it

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Thrillho

@RR529 As said, they got rid of that system thankfully. The streamlined combat to just one style with much more to unlock was a shock to start with but works well. There are still some bosses with ridiculous health bars but it’s better on the whole.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

Some shots of what's new in Star Wars: Battlefront II this weekend, starting with Kylo's reconstructed helmet, a totally fresh First Order aerial unit, and the badass Sith Trooper.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

There are also some new alien reinforcements for the Resistance, but who cares about them? They don't look all cool in armour and whatnot, so I didn't bother taking any pictures.

The new map, Ajan Kloss, is pretty pretty. Since I was playing in the hectic new Co-Op Mode, I didn't have time to deactivate my HUD and take proper screenshots. Doing so would've also let my temporary buddies down, too, so I just had to grab what I could during command post captures (thankfully, DICE purposefully puts command posts in the most photogenic locations).

Untitled

Untitled

With all my hard-won credits, I went and treated myself to the Coruscant Guard markings for my Clonetroopers. It wiped me out, but I reckon it's worth it.

Untitled

DICE have also (rather bravely) added three new ARC Trooper skins which are wildly non-canon, as expensive premium unlocks. I won't be going anywhere near them, but it's a crack in the door for other bizarre armour paint jobs in future, and might spill over into the other trilogies.

Two of them are pretty yuck, but I wouldn't hate this guy being made official at some point.

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger nice shots!
Loving the Corusant Clone skin!
Seeing whether I can get anything decent from Inquisitor Martyr.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RR529

Started up Star Wars Battlefront II the other day.

First up, what I assume is a glitch which is causing certain enemies to float in midair after being killed.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Next up, Luke fell through his level once when it first loaded up.
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

KALofKRYPTON

@RR529 nice to see the new patch is holding up πŸ˜‚

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

HallowMoonshadow

Been playing a bit of Saint's Row 4: Re-Elected the past three days. Good, rule of cool, goofy fun.

Untitled
Because when you're climbing a thermo-nuculear missle mid-flight and potentially sacrificing yourself to save the world... "I don't wanna miss a thing" by Aerosmith is clearly the only song to play.

Untitled
... You can't. I tried.

Untitled
The Boss of the Third Street Saints and now President of the USA. For 10 minutes at least. Laura Bailey/Fem Voice 1 really sells it.

Untitled
It's pretty hard to get a clear screenshot while powersliding!

Untitled
Wireframe pistols are the best pistols.

Untitled
Top down tank combat followed by a Tron-like cycle race to get to a...

Untitled
... Zork like text adventure rpg. Saint's Row IV has it all!

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy How have I never played a Saints Row game before?!

Love your powerslide screenshot; good timing!

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Dunno @RogerRoger!

Started with the third myself (I went back to play the second sometime before the fourth came out on PS3. This PS4 version of the 4th is on sale for Β£4 at the moment).

Haven't played the first which was more or less a GTA clone.

The second was still GTA but started adding some funnier moments (but the boss was a bit of an unlikeable sociopath in that one to me).

The third is the opposite of the previous two in tone and really became it's own thing focusing more on fun and silliness.
Gets a bit OTT at times though.

Saints Row IV takes place after...

Untitled
... an alien invasion (... It's the second mission!)

Untitled
With a decent character creation and customisation (Nolan North is the joke voice in this game as himself)

Untitled
... and super powers...

Untitled
...and this (The Giant Can is Paul)

Untitled
It all makes sense in context? πŸ˜…

It's generally more grounded and dialed back (Or at least it makes more narrative sense) then the third which I remember had zombies pop up in the second act for no reason and one of the rival gangs were luchadors...

Still a bit juvinille though with stuff I can't reaaaaaalllly mention here. The boss is quite a card who loves murder & explosions...

Untitled
...Among other things.

Untitled
There's even a 3 stage Streets of Rage side scrolling beat'em up in here... with it even low rezzing your current outfit

mookysam

Hitman

Untitled

Agent 47 strutting on the runway like a pro.

Untitled

Wistfully staring out to sea.

Untitled

Enjoying a newspaper while he waits for his next victim.

Untitled

And admiring the sunset in Bangkok after completing his mission. He's quite the romantic.

Spider-Man

Untitled

Spider-Man enjoys a sunset of his own.

Untitled

And swings by to say "Hi!!!" to Dr. Strange.

Edited on by mookysam

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Thank you for expanding my knowledge about the Saints Row series! Clearly I had some misconceptions about its content; even if the things I fear still exist within it, there looks to be plenty of madcap nonsense to balance it out. Much obliged!

@mookysam Is there ever a moment Agent 47 isn't simply being the dictionary definition of cool? Awesome shots, thanks for sharing! They've made me wanna get back on Hitman 2 now.

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@RogerRoger No, no there is not. He pulls off every look so effortlessly, be it drummer in skinny jeans, scientist or insect exterminator. He never loses his cool, either, retaining the same stony expression throughout.

@Arugula Cheers.

@KratosMD Haha, if they're going to have a mech in the game, seems a lost opportunity to not reference Metal Gear! Nice to see another Sky character returning.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

@KratosMD Reference overload, awesome! Love things like that!

@mookysam And you've got so many other fabulous outfits to look forward to, again all being effortlessly modelled with the same expression!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

hey ho I'M BACK but i only have a few pics from Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 for now because they added a new photo mode and i was messing about on it, so much fun

Getting ready to go on a quest
Untitled

"Hurry up Mater Roshi, i'm bursting here
Untitled

Goku go me practising the correct form for the KAME HAME HA
Untitled

There is something really suspicious about this guy
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic