Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 3,154

HallowMoonshadow

Just like Rog said @BearsEatBeets I ironically really like that one! I'd vote for it!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

HallowMoonshadow

Heh I know you were @BearsEatBeets... And another good screenshot too!

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Hey, if it's any consolation, I've been doing this all afternoon.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Knew I should've voted for myself. Ah well.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Very nice shots! Putting the photo mode to extremely good use!

@BearsEatBeets That's a cool shot too!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger Nice pictures, the second shot looks like it could be a still from a film. You've revealed there is going to be another planet to visit but that's cool as it means I'm not as close to the end as I thought I might be. I've taken a picture very similar to your reaching for the rope photo. I notice you have stuck with the original costume much like myself (the ponchos look naff) but my BD-1 is now gold.
I've taken a few photos but nothing as good as those yet. If I get a few good ones I'll put them up.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Oh sh... ugar, sorry! For some reason, I thought you'd reached a point in the story where you had to have seen that planet already! Must've confused you with another member around here. Damn it, huge apologies for the inadvertent spoiler!

Yeah, default Cal and BD-1 all the way for me. I'm sure you'll get some great shots! Sorry again!

And thanks to @KALofKRYPTON for saying nice things, as always!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger Don't worry about it, it's a very minor spoiler. Like I mentioned it's good though as it means I have more to discover. I'm currently exploring the parts of Dathomir(think that's it) I needed double jump to get to. I stopped my session when I slid away from the 'village' area. I've got 100% on the other 3 planets so I reckon I'm pretty close to unlocking that one.

BearsEatBeets

Thrillho

@RogerRoger is going to replay the game in the new year just so he can submit some of these shots next year

Thrillho

BearsEatBeets

@Thrillho Good idea, maybe on January 1st I'll play ten minutes of Horizon Zero Dawn, Spider-man, Uncharted 4 & Lost Legacy so I'll have most of my collection to choose from.

Then again chances are good TLOU 2, Ghost of Tsushima and Cyberpunk will have photomodes so maybe I'll have more than enough to choose from.

BearsEatBeets

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Thanks. I won't confirm any of your speculation about what's to come, except to say that you've got a large handful of excellent moments to look forward to. Enjoy!

And yeah, I have Batman: Arkham Knight, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy installed on my PS4 at all times, just in case I'm between games and fancy mucking about with a Photo Mode one evening. Between them, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and my plans to replay Horizon: Zero Dawn this year, as well as Ghost of Tsushima already having confirmed a Photo Mode... well, let's just say we'd better be able to submit more than three shots next year!

@Thrillho Hey, it's me, and it's Star Wars. I was already gonna replay the game three times regardless!

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

Hey everyone. If you haven't had a look yet, please go and vote in the Push Square community run screenshot of the year competition, there are a few hours left for the public vote and you can find all of the pictures and information in the forum post 😁

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KratosMD ...and as always, when looking at Yakuza screenshots or clips, I'm left with more bizarre questions than answers! What a crazy, crazy series!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@KratosMD Ha, I have some of the exact same shots which didn't make it into my review of the game.

Thrillho

Thrillho

@KratosMD You missed the best line from the guy in the toilet though!

Untitled

Thrillho

Thrillho

And one for @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy based on her competition entry..

Untitled

Ace Combat 7 does let you get some great shots but I wish it had a dedicated photo mode. Some of them I've got just by turning the HUD off but it's hard to get shots from combat that way! The replay mode after you finish a level is a good chance to get shots too but you can't freeze or rewind the clip.

Thrillho

HallowMoonshadow

... Is that my thing now @Thrillho? Lens flare queen?

Nice shot though! Only played the fourth Ace Combat myself, Distant Thunder, on PS2. The mission briefings were a bit of nonsense with the ISAF & Erusean military stuff and the additional plot was uniquely told too... But the gameplay was cracking.

Though Mobius One did end up crashing a few times... especially in the final mission having to do a Star Wars Death Star run. So many crashes there... so many restarts of the entire mission 😂

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic