Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 3,153

HallowMoonshadow

Some more screenshotty's. I'm replaying

Untitled

... though this is the first time i'm playing the PS4 version

We start our sprawling adventure through the world of Erion... in an attic. As a ten year old girl called Alice.

Untitled

Yup! We're just chilling reading a storybook with our pet cat Socrates. Of course that's just the framing device for the game, reading storybooks.

Untitled

The first book is Valkyrie and our first true protagonist is...

Untitled

No funny comments this round of screenshots. We start Valkyrie with Gwendolyn's sister Griselda dying after all...

Untitled

Yup. Technically we've already seen like four (bloodless) deaths in beautiful handrawn art. Poor Gwendolyn.

Untitled

Unfortunately that's all I got for now or at least I don't want to put up too many screenshots up at once!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RR529

Some more Astral Chain screens.

Time to hit the streets.
Untitled

When you're not battling interdimensional beasties, you still have to do regular police work, like taking down grafitti vandals.
Untitled

This subway has seen better days.
Untitled

Yes, there are even scenerios where you can don the mantle of Lappy!
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

HallowMoonshadow

More Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir screenshots

Because who doesn't have wings under her skirt?

Untitled

Fightin' Faires

Untitled

First fight done... with a nice little waiting animation playing too

Untitled

Even the notes are so darn beautiful!

Untitled

Just a nice little transition screen

Untitled

Meeting King Odin and his ever billowing cloak...

Untitled

That's it for now!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

HallowMoonshadow

Unfortunately I wasn't feeling Odin Sphere try as I might.

So I started up

Untitled

Last night.

Thankfully I'm much more into it. Also I can make jokey quips to my screenshots all I like with this

"I better move away from the edge... How stupid would I look if I fall fr-"

Untitled

"Dammit"

Untitled

"I'm alive somehow. Where's all that water from that magical whirpool though?"

Untitled

"I'm gonna see witches aren't I?"

Untitled

"I had a pack of wotsits lady, that dust is a nightmare to get up!"

Untitled

"I'm the wicker man?"

Untitled

"Move aside Patches, The Hyena. Luna, The Wolf is here to make fools out of everyone! I'm here to kick gum and chew As- ...Dammit!"

Untitled

That's all for now!

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I'm borrowing "here to kick gum and chew a..." for future use!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

so i finally got round to playing Metal Gear Rising: Revengence again, this time on the XB1 and it still bugs me that this game never got a sequel

"Yeah i'm sure no one will notice that i did that"
Untitled

"glad i'm a Cyborg otherwise i would NOT want to smell this place"
Untitled

"It's a hard life being a Cyborg Ninja but at least you look like a badass"
Untitled

and with that it's time to say goodbye so...
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

HallowMoonshadow

More Dark Souls 2:Scholar Of The First Sin Screenshotty's from my time with it over the weekend

"...Is that a double entendre?"

Untitled

"...Now that's a double entendre if I ever heard one"

Untitled

"All I did was ask about the UK's current political climate"

Untitled

"200+ deaths at least by the time I'm done!"

Untitled

"Wish you were here?"

Untitled

"Annnnnnd so it begins..."

Untitled

That's all for now!

Nice screenshots of MGS:Revengence @FullbringIchigo ! Never actually played it myself but it had always looked good

Ha ha you're welcome to it @RogerRoger

FullbringIchigo

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy the game is a lot of fun and a little silly but as it's an action game it didn't really resonate with a majority of the MGS fanbase and most action game fans left it alone because it was a MGS game

which is a shame

anyway on topic and MORE screen shots, this time from a few Anime games

Dragon Ball FighterZ

yes you are Gogeta, yes you are
Untitled

One Piece World Seeker

i think Luffy smells food
Untitled

and the rest are from Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm and Storm 4

Naruto is ready for his next mission
Untitled

Hinata comes across a sleeping Naruto and wonders why he is sleeping in the middle of the training field
Untitled

"My face will be up here some day"
Untitled

Naruto tries out a new hat
Untitled

"i wont forgive anyone who attacks my friends"
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD I love it when translation goes horribly wrong! 😂

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@KratosMD I think some folks would pay a heck of a lot of money to live someplace where they're guaranteed to see a "goodly number of... boobs".

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Well I think that screenshot'll make anyone chuckle @KratosMD 😂

RR529

@KratosMD, "boob" can be used as a term to describe someone who is stupid/dumb.

An old nickname for TVs is "the boob tube", insinuating that either only stupid people watched it, or it made you dumber (in comparison to more enlightened pasttimes such as reading). So probably not a mistranslation.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

HallowMoonshadow

Some more Dark Souls II: SotFS screenshots

Freedom!

Untitled

"You may be voiced by actor and Souls super fan Peter Serafinowicz oh Mild-Mannered Pate. But you're still played by Peter Serafinowicz. You're either evil or a jerky character... Possibly both!"

Untitled

Secret doors!

Untitled

"Thanks goodness I'm alone... W-Wait a minute!"

Untitled

"Hey RogerRoger said no more Indy screnshots!"

Untitled

Luna instructing soldiers with medieval wood cutting methods on freaky looking trees

Untitled

That's all for now!

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD @JohnnyShoulder @RogerRoger @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy it's a slang word for Idiot or moron or dumb

JohnnyShoulder

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Niiiice screen grabs! Another piece of useless trivia, the voice of The Emerald Herald is Ruth Negga who plays Tulip in the tv series Preacher.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

HallowMoonshadow

Lol I have heard of boob meaning that @FullbringIchigo but it's usually only used in a singular sense... And it's also funner to be a bit dirty minded about it

Thanks @JohnnyShoulder ! Didn't know that (admittedly haven't seen the show). She's got one lovely voice though!

I know that Patches' VA is in a lot of kids shows, Rasta-mouse in particular, alongside an old episode of Jonathan Creek. I think the smooth and shiny stone Crows in DSII are also in kid shows, especially the female one

JohnnyShoulder

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Think she uses a more natural voice in DS2, being brought up in Ireland and in Preacher she is playing an American.

HallowMoonshadow

Few more Dark Souls II SotFS Screenshots

"Hey you're disturbing my beauty sleep!"

Untitled

Whilst drinking Sunny D, your opponent rips their arm off in frustration cus you won't share...

Untitled

"First boss down, 31 more to go!"

Untitled

The (Ninja) turtle in the iron mask?

Untitled

"Oh great... Ghost walls"

Untitled

When an optional boss encounter starts with them being flown in by a giant bird... You know you're gonna lose! And I did... but only just!

Untitled

That's it for now

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic