Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 3,153

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger well the 3 times speed modifier helps with things like stocking Magic, it makes it much faster so instead of spending a hour stocking magic from enemies your spending 20 minuets

plus the character models actually look good as the original ones did not age well, unlike VII's blocky polygons that still have a charm VIII's original models, why great for the time just look bad on a HD TV (look fine on a old Tube TV though)

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Yeah, with the improved textures and modeling, Squall does look pretty great for the protagonist of a twenty-year-old game.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Tjuz

@RogerRoger Ah, fair enough. I did play the intro bit of KOTOR years ago, but I couldn't remember whether the appearance was customisable to the degree of something like Mass Effect. At least you managed to choose a handsome face indeed then, because lord knows there are always a bunch of ugly ones in the presets!

Tjuz

andreoni79

Celebrating 90 years of Monza and Scuderia Ferrari with some dedicated shots from Project Cars Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

FullbringIchigo

so some more DBXV2 and FFVIII Remastered

"I don't care if i'm not canon, my design is still better than yours"
Untitled

"BIG BANG KAME HAME HAAAAA!!!!"
Untitled

"yeah DEFINITELY better"
Untitled

"I am here today to announce that, my game is awesome and you should all play it"
Untitled

"Strike a pose Ward, we can't let @RogerRoger have all the Guns & Ammo covers"
Untitled

Shiva has had enough
Untitled

"I CALL UPON THE POWER OF DARKNESS" (What is this Kingdom Hearts?)
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Tjuz

@andreoni79 Oh wow, that game is really pretty. Almost looks real. Great shots!

Tjuz

RR529

More Switch screens from the past few months.

First up some FFXHD shots I've been holding onto for awhile.

Our heroes' morale just started to tank.
Untitled

Khimari hopes to be the star of the next kart racing sensation.
Untitled

Don't slip!
Untitled

That all you got?
Untitled

Next up is MUA3.

Now how do you work this thing again?
Untitled

Hey, what's up Nintendo!? I thought I was supposed to be the next Smash invitee? That was the deal!
Untitled

Ghost Rider is ready for action!
Untitled

A hero's gotta' find the time to work out.
Untitled

And finally some recent shots from the DQXIS demo.

Adventure awaits over spacious fields...
Untitled

...and in deep dungeons.
Untitled

Something down here smells tasty.
Untitled

Dancin' & Groovin'
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tjuz

@RR529 I love the vibrancy in that first Dragon Quest shot!

Started Prey this evening. The atmosphere is pitch perfect.

Untitled
Untitled

Tjuz

RogerRoger

@Tjuz You're so right. I thought about using the "canon" protagonist face in Knights of the Old Republic but he just looked like some bizarre waxwork. No thanks!

Also, great shots from Prey there!

@andreoni79 Blimey, those are some gorgeous Ferraris! Thanks for sharing!

@RR529 Your captions made me chuckle, thanks!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo
"Did somebody mention Guns & Ammo...?!"
Untitled

Here are a couple more from Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes, which took me far, far too long to get working (thank you, Games for Windows Live DRM).

"This is my murder face. I'm a good little girl, honest!"
Untitled

"Everybody else can see two inch-high blue guys down here, right...?"
Untitled

"Okay, who left the window open?"
Untitled

"And who left the gas on?!"
Untitled

"That's enough fresh air for you, Tiny Yoda. Back into my pocket with you!"
Untitled

"Next clone who asks 'Are we there yet?' gets thrown out the airlock!"
Untitled

Also, you can see the impact my Dark Side tendencies are having on Bynx in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, as his face turns pale and starts to crack.
Untitled

So, it's a final farewell to the heroic face I had.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

... Seems my post of triumph was short lived... my screenshots aren't working for me at all darn it.

The links are correct from the twitter I linked up to the ps4 and made purely for this thread to show some stuff off... Any help guys? 😅

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

FullbringIchigo

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

did you post the image address in the correct brackets it should be like this when you type it in (img)https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EEAvGd1WkAAkQEO?format=jpg&name=large(/img)

the only thing is you need to replace ( with [ , i used ( so i could actually type it out and you could see it

HallowMoonshadow

-EDIT- Thanks but It seems I've sorted it out! @Ralizah

Yeah I've posted a few images before acrosd the forums (I have the forums format page bookmarked and have to look at it every now and again for the stuff 😅)

I'll try again now @Fullbringichigo

Untitled

EDIT

Oh it would work now wouldn't it?! I must look like a right plonker 😂

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

FullbringIchigo

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy yep that worked

HallowMoonshadow

... I found out why it wasn't working before @FullbringIchigo .

Having never used twitter before in my haste to get things done I assumed just clicking on the image brought it to the image link... But uhh... I had to open it in a new tab to get the actual image link

... I'm gonna crawl into a hole for a few minutes 😂

HallowMoonshadow

So... After my incredibly silly blunders... here's my

Untitled

screenshots.

My creation, Lupa, from afar

Untitled

Nothing like a gas mask for your hair to clip through!

Untitled

That's some real unique hetrochromia!

Untitled

I dunno about you, but she could use just a few more belts and straps!

Untitled

Who doesn't have a jukebox, gumball machine and a chocolate bar machine in their secret base?

Untitled

I always wear my bandages, boots and sunglasses to bed, don't you?

Untitled

"The service at this bar is terrible and what's with all those weapons on the wall?!"

Untitled

themcnoisy

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Nice pics of your Avatar, I realised you have yet to see whats possible in dreams so I made a video!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

FullbringIchigo

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Great shots, thanks for sharing! I particularly like the shot of your character sitting on the sofa, in a perfect "Do I look like I give a damn?" pose!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic