Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 3,154

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger I think Elite Force is going to have to be my very modest payday present to myself

The skins look really nice. I haven't spend much time looking at all of that stuff. I think I have some 90,000 credits to blow though, so perhaps I'll take a look.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON To quote Janeway herself, "Do it!"

Blimey! With those credits, you could buy quite a few great skins. You could also buy exactly one legendary skin, because EA are greedy poops.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger I'm pretty sure I had 60 or 70k just sat there when I started.

A whole one!?! Crikey! Is that all credits are good for then? It looks like weapons and cards are all gained through leveling?

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

mookysam

Red Dead Redemption 2

Untitled

Spider-Man

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

FullbringIchigo

@mookysam Spider-Man is SO much fun to photograph

i really need to replay that game

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@mookysam Very nice indeed. Love that second Spidey shot in particular; looks like the lightning is coming out of his chest! Brilliant timing!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@RogerRoger It is coming out of him, kinda. He starts sparking when there's about to be a bolt of lightning which gives the player time to swing out of harm's way.

@FullbringIchigo You should! If I do a New Game + run-through at some point I'll take lots more.

Black Lives Matter

FullbringIchigo

just a few from Mass Effect 2

The NEW Normandy begins her mission
Untitled

Shepard looks over her new command
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Thrillho

@Frigate Personally, I have a dedicated twitter account set up just to link to my PS4 for images and videos. Easy to copy the link for images or embed the tweet itself for videos.

Thrillho

FullbringIchigo

@Frigate yeah just like @Thrillho i simply upload them to Twitter and then copy the image address and post it here

another more complicated way you can do it is to send pictures in a PSN message then log into you PSN on the P.C, then copy the images to a twitter post and then copy the image address here

you can also copy them to a USB stick and then upload them to twitter

on a side note the Mass Effect images i posted are from the XBOX ONE BC version of the game but it's done in exactly the same way, i just linked to my Twitter account and shared them there first

Tjuz

I don't usually take screenshots during games, but I had to take this one yesterday while playing Dreamfall Chapters. Thought it was quite the hauntingly beautiful shot.

Untitled

Edited on by Tjuz

Tjuz

RogerRoger

@Frigate Just to add, I don't have Twitter either. What I do is copy my screencaps to a USB, put them on my PC and then upload them to a free image-hosting website. It makes them full resolution which can strain the topic a little (apologies) but it sidesteps any social media integration.

@Tjuz Wow, excellent shot!

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@Tjuz Love the purple lighting.

Another trio of Spider-Man shots. I do love the electric attacks @RogerRoger!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Black Lives Matter

RogerRoger

@mookysam Shocking!

I'm also impressed by Mid-Backflip Spider-Man. Excellent timing!

Making It So Since 1987

Tjuz

Since my previous post was nicely received, I figured I'd go back into the archive and see if I had any other cool screenshots and found the following:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I wish I had more! I remember one moment in RDR2 as well, where I was galloping with my horse right before a bridge, in the middle of the rain looking up at the sky while lightning struck to the left. It was beautiful, and I was stupid enough not to take a screenshot of it! It still haunts me to this day. I really should get more into screenshots since they're lovely to look back at when you're done playing. Maybe I'll just make more of a conscious effort to make some pretty screenshots!

@mookysam I love that last Spidey screenshot in particular. Looks really cool!

Tjuz

Thrillho

@Tjuz One thing that helps with taking them (and that I need to change) is you can have it so pressing the share button instantly takes a shot rather than having to hold it or press it and then select to take an image.

And if that RDR2 moment was anything like me play through, you probably then ran head first into a rock whilst admiring the view..

Thrillho

RR529

Really liking the recent Star Wars & Spider-Man shots!

Here's some Switch shots from the past month.

We'll start with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.

First up a couple of scenic shots.
Untitled

Untitled

He looks friendly.
Untitled

Looks like Psylocke found a Super Star.
Untitled

Now we move on to Blaster Master Zero.

Green Pipes and "Metroids" are nice homages...
Untitled

...But maybe this is a bit much.
Untitled

Totally fair fight.
Untitled

Sweet ride.
Untitled

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

KALofKRYPTON

@RR529 Great shots.

Blaster Master Zero looks sweet!

KALofKRYPTON

Hopefully if Mr. Postman has come through I'll have Elite Force (PS2) and/or Indiana Jones (PS2) waiting for me today. Prepare for poor quality off-screen photography!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic