Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 3,154

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i LOVE that game, i still have the P.C and the PS2 version

i might play it again sometime

anyway back on topic and MORE FFXV screenshots this time as i have done ALL the side quests on the PS4 version (and i mean ALL of them, i have NOTHING left to do) i booted the XB1 version back up to do it all over gain so these are from the XB1 version

that dash to the shops you make when you forgot something
Untitled

"say chocobo"
Untitled

and the UK wishes this was the weather right now
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Playing it on PC for the first time, after having lived with the PS2 port since 2003, is like discovering a brand new game. I've also got the expansion with Virtual Voyager, the Captain Proton holodeck program and the Holomatch Mode against bots, which is a shuttleload of fun.

And blimey yes, I wish it were raining right now!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Mate!!

This is tempting me to actually go and grab a middling PC!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON I've got it working on Windows 10, on a stupidly-overpowered machine that could play... well, pretty much any new release, really.

If you Google "Voyager Elite Force Windows 10" and click the first result, the steps are all there.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger

The 'middling' thing would just be so that it'd be cheap

My current laptop for now is a lost cause - the last Windows 10 update essentially bricked it (it's a very cheap 32gb emmc system, so Windows 10, despite being sold with it - is way too big and resource hungry). I need to head over to a mate's place to make a couple of bootables to sort it out and strip out Windows 10. But lazy.

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Ah, right. Hope you can fix it!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Here are a couple more for the road.

"We're eating WHAT?!"
Untitled

"On this month's cover of Guns & Ammo..."
Untitled

"Alright, if we all ignore the new guy, maybe he'll go away."
Untitled

"On next month's cover of Guns & Ammo..."
Untitled

"Leave me alone. I'm waiting for my copy of Guns & Ammo."
Untitled

"GUNS & AMMO!!"
Untitled

"This man has suffered a Guns & Ammo overdose..."
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger
Excellent! Action shots next!

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON I'm not confident enough with keyboard controls yet! It's hard enough to stay alive!

Plus, thanks to Windows 10's obtrusive Xbox Gaming overlay, taking a screencap requires me to press four keys simultaneously. I'm sure I can make that simpler somehow, but I've done enough technical fiddling to get these two old games working for now.

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Microsoft, building better worlds...

...no wait!

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON

I'm about to get back to it (just beamed over to the Dreadnaught) so will try for those action shots!

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Sweet.

I might just have to bite the bullet and grab a ps2 copy.

FullbringIchigo

just one for today, i decided to restart the Mass Effect Trilogy today as it backwards compatible on the XBOX ONE but after starting it i decided to skip ME1, it has really not aged well but i had the ME2 Genesis DLC so i could still do all the major decisions and go right into ME2, the best game in the trilogy

anyway on topic i had to take a shot of the Normandy, it's a beautiful ship

Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo very nice shot!

@themcnoisy @RogerRoger taking down the ultimate edgelord!
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by KALofKRYPTON

themcnoisy

@KALofKRYPTON @RogerRoger The last boss was really good. We smashed it last night.

Also some great news. Sniper Elite 4 is multiplayer.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

KALofKRYPTON

@themcnoisy Cool. I'll download it later and have a look.

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Ooh, sweet! Always up for seeing Mass Effect screencaps! Keep 'em coming!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy @KALofKRYPTON We did kick butt last night, didn't we?

I snagged a couple shots myself, one from last night when I temporarily turned Lara into a burly gold man (as you do) and another from our previous session showing our complete lack of fear.

Untitled

Untitled

Will look into the multiplayer of Sniper Elite 4 a little later on!

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger
Great shots! Especially the scarab one.

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Cheers, and yours!

I know you won't mind me tagging you in this next (rather large) batch, too. Just had to sort them out. First, the last couple from Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force, including gameplay shots and, as requested, one action shot from the "Captain Proton" holodeck program.

Untitled

Untitled

"They've adapted!"
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"The jig is up, Your Majesty!"
Untitled

And then a couple I'd grabbed in Star Wars: Battlefront II but forgotten to upload. This was a match of Capital Supremacy where the Separatists kicked Republic butt on Naboo...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

...but the Clone Army got their own back later, this time over Kashyyyk.

Untitled

Rewarded myself with a snazzy new Clonetrooper armour. I also nipped on yesterday to check out the new Battle Droid customisation skins and pretty much decided that I'm gonna have to spend my hard-earned credits on the jungle camo.

Untitled

"Get to da choppah, roger roger!"
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic