Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 3,153

FullbringIchigo

@mookysam yep, one of my all time favourite FF locations

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

mookysam

@FullbringIchigo I love how tropical it is. When I first played it I spent ages going backwards and forwards just to listen to the music.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

FullbringIchigo

@mookysam there was only ONE thing that confuses me about FFX, Sin lives in the Ocean right, so why do they build all their towns and cities ON the Ocean

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

mookysam

@FullbringIchigo Maybe Yevon decreed it purposely so that they would be destroyed by Sin. Sin can fly though so perhaps could go inland if it really wanted.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

FullbringIchigo

@mookysam true but it still makes little sense

FullbringIchigo

just some from Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 today

"I WILL SAVE THE FUTURE"
Untitled

"Wanna play catch?"
Untitled

"....I don't know what you took but you look STONED "
Untitled

"KAME.....HAME....."
Untitled

RogerRoger

Some shots from my ongoing quest to platinum LEGO DC Super-Villains here.

Me an' my bestie, Beast Boy.
Untitled

Sometimes I even let him hold the camera.
Untitled

The level might've been disappointing, but you've gotta love Phantasm.
Untitled

"What am I doing out in the middle of the day? This isn't 1966!"
Untitled

Took a picture of a chicken. Put it on a billboard. Totally normal day in Gothamopolis.
Untitled

Me an' my other bestie, a baby mammoth!
Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

just some from NARUTO Ultimate Ninja STORM via the Storm Trilogy

"why do they always interrupt me at the good bits?"
Untitled

"Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu"
Untitled

seriously though that ONE Clone just asleep on the right
Untitled

"8 Trigrams Palm Rotation"
Untitled

lets hope he doesn't fart again
Untitled

"I...did...it!"
Untitled

RogerRoger

Just a couple from the latest update to Hitman 2 (which is a lot of fun, by the way).

Hardly your local branch of NatWest, is it?
Untitled

Mumbai looking vibrant and gorgeous as always.
Untitled

Bonus Shot: "The farce is strong with this one."
Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

OK so first up Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2

"KA...ME...HA...ME...
Untitled

"gyaa!"
Untitled

"This is all my power!!"
Untitled

"Damn it i evolve and he just keeps overtaking me"
Untitled

now Jump Force

Team DBZ
Untitled

Star Trek Online

On approach to DS9
Untitled

Kingdom Hearts 3

"This Keyblade is so small"
Untitled

and last but not least FINAL FANTASY X

Besaid is so nice this time of year
Untitled

FullbringIchigo

just a few today, first one from One Piece World Seeker

Untitled

now 2 from Dissidia NT

warming up for a fight
Untitled

Time to get to work
Untitled

and now a few from Star Trek Online

arriving at the bosses office
Untitled

Voyager arrives at Spacedock
Untitled

"aye sir, standard orbit"
Untitled

joint mission in the murasaki effect
Untitled

the U.S.S Reliant searches a new system for a suitable world for the Genesis Project
Untitled

Captain Kim welcomes a Klingon Commander to the Battlefield
Untitled

the U.S.S Shenzhou encounters a ship from the 25th century
Untitled

The Enterprise-J arrives at Procyon V
Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Late to the party with these screencaps (all awesome, by the way) but just wanted to say that the Enterprise-J is quite the looker! I'll never get tired of that design.

Also, was One Piece World Seeker the recent open-world game that got mauled by the critics? If so, what do you think of it now that you've spent more time with it? Was their reaction fair, or is it actually a half-decent game in its own right?

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@FullbringIchigo The pic from One Piece World Seeker would look cool as your avatar!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RR529

Here's some from Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 on Switch.

Untitled

Untitled

Oddly, you can throw Thor's hammer through this fence like it's not even there, and yet they paid enough attention to the boxes behind the fence that you can destroy them.
Untitled

"Time to bring the thunder"
Untitled

"I'm in another 8th gen exclusive, and now I have friends"
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger to be fair most of the critics were right, at most it's just an OK game but serviceable but if you want to get the most out of it you really need to be a hardcore One Piece fan but it does get a decent game engine in place that is ripe for expansion so i would love them to do a sequel that could enhance and improve upon the stuff already in place but given the poor reception it got i doubt that they will

@JohnnyShoulder it would wouldn't it and i think i'll use it in the future

FullbringIchigo

@RR529 so hows the game, any good?

FullbringIchigo

so time for some new pics, first off Star Trek Online

"Transporter room, five to beam up"
Untitled

Approaching a new world
Untitled

now some Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid

Pink Power
Untitled

"It's time to face your doom"
Untitled

Morphinominal team up
Untitled

and of course FINAL FANTASY this time FFXII

"IT'S A FLYING BLOODY FISH!"

Untitled

after Vaan ate the flying fish things were a little awkward at camp
Untitled

Vaan get's distracted while walking behind Fran again, Penelo is not impressed
Untitled

A Queen must fulfill her duty
Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Kinda like how Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm feels really empty and bare-bones, but it got the fighting engine down perfectly to enable the amazing sequels?

At least there's promise there, and it'll likely sell enough for a sequel to be considered regardless.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger yeah pretty much

RogerRoger

I'm a little stuck between games at the moment, but wanted to do something semi-creative with my free time, so ended up wandering about and abusing Shadow of the Tomb Raider's photo mode.

It was (clearly) good to be back...
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I then swapped out Lara's outfit to the classic PSone model, just for fun. Was able to get some really artsy-lookin' shots; I think the juxtaposition of the lavish new 4K environmental graphics and blocky, 32-bit character really works. Got me some new wallpapers!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic