Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 3,154

RogerRoger

Suddenly realised I've got a bunch of Uncharted: The Lost Legacy screencaps from the other week, that I totally forgot to transfer from my PS4. Whoops!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i do that all the time

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Phew! Glad it's not just me, then!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@themcnoisy @RogerRoger
Welcome to the Black Parade!
Untitled
Untitled

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RR529

Some more shots from my journey through FFX HD on Switch.

An aquatic view.
Untitled

Aw man, why do I get the feeling you're gonna tell me something bad?
Untitled

It almost feels as if we're on a date!
Untitled

The laugh heard all across the internet.
Untitled

A nice evening together.
Untitled

A great view.
Untitled

Chocobo treasure!
Untitled

Only in a JRPG would a Holy woman dress like this, lol.
Untitled

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

FullbringIchigo

@RR529 awesome, i really love the look of FFX

anyway just one shot today from my current play through of FFXV on XB1

"10 years of waiting.....It's time to end this"
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

just some from Dragon Ball FighterZ and one from FINAL FANTASY X today

Untitled
Untitled

"Now onwards, to FOOD"
Untitled

"...dan dan kokoro hikareteku..."
Untitled

lovely view
Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo That last shot is pretty stunning. How does it hold up on Switch?

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger no idea as i don't have one (YET), that's from the PS4 version but from what i have heard it holds up pretty well on Switch

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo My apologies; I got confused, as there are FFX Switch shots on this page!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger when it comes to what i post unless i state otherwise like with some of the FFXV pics as i was playing through the XB1 version until my XB1 started being a ***** and crashing all the time everything is from the PS4 versions of games

i am going to get a Switch soon though AND i'm also getting FFX on it even though i have it on PS2, PS3, PSVita and PS4

i love FFX

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Don't worry, I understand. A friend of mine who's obsessed with FFVII, plays every version every year, was wrestling with the cost of pre-ordering the remake and I just said to him "this is FFVII and this is you we're talking about; get it, for goodness sake".

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i already had it on pre-order, had it since 2015 in fact

#SorryNotSorry

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo

Best way to be!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

FullbringIchigo

just a load of shots today, i can't be bothered to give them all funny titles as i'm not feeling to well right now
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo DBFZ is still so good to look at!

I never did get around to the South Park RPGs - good?

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON Stick of Truth is a great old style turn based RPG

Fractured But Whole is a good tactical RPG but i bit light on some of it's concepts, not as good as Stick of Truth but still fun

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic