Forums

Topic: Recent Retro & Other Gaming Purchases? (Non PS4)

Posts 461 to 480 of 618

themcnoisy

Mooooore gaaaaaames. Its my birthday!

SNES Mini @tasuki
Everybodys Golf ps4 @kyroki
Zenith ps4
Trails of cold steel Vita @kratosmd @hego
Farpoint with aim controller PSVR @fighttezafight
Statik PSVR @simon_fitzgerald bought myself for a change

Im pretty sure Im gonna get more games later also over some sushi. Woop woop.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

KratosMD

@themcnoisy Happy birthday bro. Looks like you got some really nice gifts, especially Cold Steel.

Best games as voted by the PushSquare community:
PS1: Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VII, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy IX, Tomb Raider II

Simon_Fitzgerald

@themcnoisy Happy Birthday Noisy! Hope you have a good one! Just so happens it's my bday today as well, I got COD WW2 and Zelda Breath of the Wild.

Simon_Fitzgerald

PSN: ScarySim6

themcnoisy

@Simon_Fitzgerald yay we share the worst birthday of them all. The day after new year! No one wants to go out! Have a good one mate.

@KratosMD @Rudy_Manchego thanks team.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Simon_Fitzgerald

@themcnoisy so true, everyone is still getting over all the celebrations of Christmas and New Years and heading back to work. Nobody is in a good mood and no one wants to go out or do anything because the weather is dreadful. XD

Simon_Fitzgerald

PSN: ScarySim6

Kyroki

@themcnoisy Happy Birthday matey! Have fun with Zenith. I must get back into it!

Add my PSN: kyrokigaming
Follow me on Twitter: @Kyr0ki
Twitch.tv/Kyr0ki

PSN: kyrokigaming | Twitter:

KratosMD

Bought Tokyo Xanadu on Vita now that it's on sale for €20. Going to really need a game like this during the upcoming weeks of studies.

PS1: Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VII, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy IX, Tomb Raider II

mookysam

@KratosMD I'm considering getting that too. The setting looks interesting! Hope it helps you relax during your studies.

mookysam

PSN: mookysam

KratosMD

@mookysam Thanks! I realised that games like Persona 4 Golden and Trails of Cold Steel were special games that really helped me through my time at uni last year, so what better game to play now during my last semester than a combination of both of those games?

Sorry to say though that the sale for that game ended just now so it isn't available for that price anymore. But it will probably reoccur in another sale soon since PlayStation EU likes having sales literally every week.

Played it for a bit earlier and it is every bit as amazing as I hoped it would be. It's literally Cold Steel but with a setting similar to Persona obviously. It's great playing a massive JRPG like this on the Vita again, it feels like there's just so much to do!

Edited on by KratosMD

mookysam

@KratosMD I got in there a few minutes before midnight so just in time. I also got Ys Origin. My Falcom backlog keeps growing!

mookysam

TowaHerschel7

I just received Under Night In-Birth exe. Late [ST] for PS3 courtesy of Arc System Works and PQube! There's ALOT more content in this version of the game! Now time to start my reviewing process!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
The PushSquare PS4 Community: Join Today!

Twitter:

KratosMD

Just ordered Xenoblade Chronicles 3D and Hyrule Warriors Legends for the 3DS. Been wanting to add the former to my collection and now that I have a New 2DS XL I can do that. Also, I just tried out the demo for Hyrule Warriors and the game is so much fun. The fact that I can now play it on a more powerful system instead of playing it in its broken mess on an OG 3DS has really made me interested in getting it.

RR529

Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch)

Hopefully this'll be the first Musou game I'll be able to beat. In the past I've had Samurai Warriors 2: Empires, but never got too far due to not being too keen on the nation building stuff, and Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, which I gave up in late game after running across a mission I couldn't beat.

I like the idea of these games though, and luckily it seems like FEW has a lot of QOL improvements that weren't available in those previous games as far as I'm aware.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Tasuki

Bayonetta 1and 2 on the Switch. Played the first Bayonetta years ago on the 360 but don't really remember much of it. Never played the second one cause by the time I was able to buy it on the Wii U they didn't include the first one anymore. Looking forward to starting this here in a few days.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

mookysam

@Tasuki Bayonetta 2 is absolutely spectacular. It's like the first game only on steroids and even more awesome. Enjoy!

mookysam

Tasuki

@mookysam Yeah, that's what I have heard. I did play the demo on the Wii U and enjoyed it. I just wanted to have both Bayonettas on the same system but as I said the first one wasn't available anymore by the time I was able to buy it.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

KratosMD

Just ordered a Wii U Pro Controller since I've been playing BotW a lot and I just can't stand holding a huge controller like the Gamepad anymore. I might as well get it now while I'm still planning on playing the game for a long time ahead and for other games that support it as well.

Edited on by KratosMD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic