Forums

Topic: Recent Retro/Misc Gaming Purchases? (Not PS4/PS5)

Posts 381 to 400 of 1,585

Tasuki

So I finally got one of these

Untitled

To be honest it was cause of a couple of friends that I got one since, I could never find one.

So I felt that it was fitting that the first game I ever played on the SNES was Super Mario World way back in 1990. Sonthe first game I played on the Classic was a bit of Super Mario World.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Gamer83

I recently re-bought the original Wii and I'm rebuilding my lost collection. Picked up a copy of Punch-Out!! a couple days ago.

@Tasuki
Congrats.

Gamer83

Gamer83

@Tasuki
I remember that version too. One of the better Club Nintendo rewards I can remember, along with some high quality posters, before they changed things.

Gamer83

Rudy_Manchego

@Tasuki Well done man! I still haven't played mine, long wait till Christmas.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

RR529

Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero & Super Mario Odyssey, both for the Switch. I've completed Shantae 99% (not sure what I'm missing...). As for Odyssey, I've completed the main story and am now focusing on post game. I highly doubt I'm going to go for 100%, but I want to at least unlock Darker Side. I'm currently sitting at 426 moons.

Also, not a game, but gaming related, I've ordered a 2018 Mario calendar from Amazon Japan. It's an import, so I'll try posting some photos once it gets in.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

My tablet decided that it was on it's side sometime during the picture taking (thus the change in perspective after the second picture), but I think I still got the point across. It's really nice in person too, as the colors pop much more than I was able to capture in the photos.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tasuki

Picked up a few things at the Sac Gamer Expo today. Super Off Road for $5 and Indiana Jones Greatest Adventures for $15 both on the SNES and two Genesis six button controllers for $20 for the pair.

My Backlog

RR529

Since my last post:

• Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (I've beat this one already, though I don't yet have all characters unlocked, so I may go back and do that eventually)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (My main game currently. In chapter 5, and it's quite deep mechanically, but a big portion of it just clicked for me recently)
  • Pinball FX3 (Use this to kill time if I just have a few moments. I really like the Back to the Future table)
  • Stern Pinball Arcade (Same as above, though I don't have a standout favorite table yet)
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (This one was a Christmas gift. Another game I play when I don't have much time)

All for Switch.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Tasuki

Picked up Skyrim on the Switch a few days ago. So far I am enjoying it alot more then I previously.

My Backlog

themcnoisy

Mooooore gaaaaaames. Its my birthday!

SNES Mini @tasuki
Everybodys Golf ps4 @kyroki
Zenith ps4
Trails of cold steel Vita @kratosmd @hego
Farpoint with aim controller PSVR @fighttezafight
Statik PSVR @simon_fitzgerald bought myself for a change

Im pretty sure Im gonna get more games later also over some sushi. Woop woop.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

@Simon_Fitzgerald yay we share the worst birthday of them all. The day after new year! No one wants to go out! Have a good one mate.

@KratosMD @Rudy_Manchego thanks team.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Simon_Fitzgerald

@themcnoisy so true, everyone is still getting over all the celebrations of Christmas and New Years and heading back to work. Nobody is in a good mood and no one wants to go out or do anything because the weather is dreadful. XD

Simon_Fitzgerald

PSN: ScarySim6 | Twitter:

mookysam

@KratosMD I'm considering getting that too. The setting looks interesting! Hope it helps you relax during your studies.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

mookysam

@KratosMD I got in there a few minutes before midnight so just in time. I also got Ys Origin. My Falcom backlog keeps growing!

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

WiiWareWave

I just received Under Night In-Birth exe. Late [ST] for PS3 courtesy of Arc System Works and PQube! There's ALOT more content in this version of the game! Now time to start my reviewing process!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

PSN: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

RR529

Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch)

Hopefully this'll be the first Musou game I'll be able to beat. In the past I've had Samurai Warriors 2: Empires, but never got too far due to not being too keen on the nation building stuff, and Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, which I gave up in late game after running across a mission I couldn't beat.

I like the idea of these games though, and luckily it seems like FEW has a lot of QOL improvements that weren't available in those previous games as far as I'm aware.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Tasuki

Bayonetta 1and 2 on the Switch. Played the first Bayonetta years ago on the 360 but don't really remember much of it. Never played the second one cause by the time I was able to buy it on the Wii U they didn't include the first one anymore. Looking forward to starting this here in a few days.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic