Forums

Topic: Recent Retro/Misc Gaming Purchases? (Not PS4/PS5)

Posts 241 to 260 of 1,585

crippyd

Just picked up Dishonered on Xbox One in the sale for £8.99. I have it on 360 but haven't really played it much and 99% of my gaming time is on my One now so for the low price I though I'd jump in.

crippyd

Tasuki

@crippyd: I still have dishonored in my 360 backlog to play myself. Alot of people have told me goof things about it so I am hoping to get to it eventually.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

crippyd

@Tasuki the little I did play on the 360 seemed very good, kinda like Bioshock mixed with Assassins Creed and a Victorian Splinter Cell.

crippyd

Kidfried

That's a great deal too, actually!

Kidfried

TOUGHDUDE94

I got a sega genesis 3 with sonic 2.I also got TY the Tasmania tiger on the windows store.

Edited on by TOUGHDUDE94

TOUGHDUDE94

PSN: TOUGHDUDE94

themcnoisy

@KratosMD: Which compilation disc? the one with Pacman CE on I hope! If its got bejewelled on dont even bother with the trophies mate they are impossibly long whereas the PS3 ones are easy. I had the xbox dammit!

Ive just bought a couple of PC games I found in Liverpool including one Ive never heard of Spear of Destiny for the PC. I had to pick that up! I dont think I can play them due to being proper legacy games so they will sit with my boxed PC games to look at when Im 65.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

@KratosMD: It was bundled with the xbox 360 with the tiny hard drive (8 gb off the top of my head) there are 2 arcade compilations the one you have is the best just because of Pacman CE - and if you think thats good the next version; Pacman CE DX was even better until they decided to cut the game up into dlc! Feeding Frenzy and Uno are rubbish , Boom Boom Rocket is like Fantavision from the PS2 and is fun for twenty minutes. Bejewelled 2 was in the other compilation disc.

Edit - I just realised Geometry Wars and Hardwood Backgammon were on the other arcade disc and those games were amazing so the other compilation disc is better.

Edited on by themcnoisy

RR529

I have the compilation disc that has Pac-Man CE.

It came with my friend's 360 (as well as CoD2), and he gave me both games when his system RROD'd (unfortunately he had gotten CoD2 scratched up somehow).

The compilation disc also has Luxor (or was it Luxor 2), which I was pretty addicted to years ago, lol.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

themcnoisy

@RR529: Oh yeah forgot about Luxor. That game has a million levels. Neat little game, reminded me of bust a move in a weird way.

WiiWareWave

A bunch! I got...

Tales of Xillia.
Söldner X.
Astro Tripper.
Elemental Monsters: Online Card Game.
Tears To Tiara II: Heir of The Overlord.
Castle of Illusion: Starring Mickey Mouse.
Wild Arms II.
Suikoden III.
Legend of Mana.

All for PS3! Anyways what do you think of my latest haul?

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

PSN: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

DualWielding

@Rukiafan7: I like Suikoden III even though not as good as 1 and 2... I love Chris as a protagonist and Thomas' chapters but don't like the other 2 protagonists... Castle of illusion is an amazing and very underrated remake

PSN: Fertheseeker

crippyd

I've just got Assassins Creed Unity for Xbox One for the really cheap price of £1.39, so I'll be giving that a try later.

crippyd

Dryst

I just got a programmable genesis remote - I want to play with the ability to control the enemies in Shining Force II - I have never been able to get the code in quick enough without one.

Edited on by Dryst

"I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams."

Tasuki

@Rukiafan7: Please stop asking for every thread to be stickied. Too many stickied threads cause just as much clutter. Besides if you can't find a thread just use the search box.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Nei

Finally got a VGA box for the Dreamcast, bringing the thing back from our place in the mountains so I can replay some classics, especially Shenmue 2.

I'll bring the ps2 up there with SNK vs Capcom 2 and some other fighters, since that was the Dreamcast's main purpose - rainy day brawling fun.
I should also bring the Megadrive up there since there is a non flat tv model and it would probably look better than on my home screen.

Edited on by Nei

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic