Forums

Topic: Official Push Square Xbox Thread

Posts 861 to 880 of 2,436

BAMozzy

Can't say I am 'enthralled' by this line up. I don't have BF1 so will add that, no interest in Race the Sun and have both 360 games anyway... Some may get more from this though but for me, its OK but not great...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

FullbringIchigo

@BAMozzy i already have Battlefield 1, Assassin's Creed and Dantes Inferno and i'm not interested in either so nothing for me this month

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Tasuki

Well.thats puzzling why give Battlefield 1 away for free when V is coming out later next month??

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

BAMozzy

@Tasuki Because its a high profile game that's not worth 'anything' financially - They were basically giving the game away and all the DLC too. Also maybe they think that people will enjoy BF1 and then be more inclined to buy BF5...

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

TheWormThatGnaws

Dante's Inferno is a pretty decent God of War style game. Has some unique boss battles at the very least. Everything else is meh for me.

TheWormThatGnaws

crippyd

I think I've got the 360 games on disc so that's another 2 I can sell off and I don't have either of the One titles so I'll get both of those.

crippyd

Katep

So back when the ps4 and one came out I found I was not playing my xbox so traded it in for games plus with my work I only had limited gaming time

but now I cannot work for medical reasons I am a couple of days away from getting an xbox one x can anyone help me out what is the best way to buy 360 games that are backwards compatible is the xbox store cheapest or should I look games shops where I live

also how does it handle saves for those games like with Mass effect I have a bunch of game saves spanning all 3 games can you use those or do you start over again

Katep

PSN: Romanus1

FullbringIchigo

@Katep for the games it all depends on how cheap you can get the discs but they are fairly well priced on XBL if you decide to buy them digitally but be warned some games like some of the Mass Effect games can NOT be brought on XBL and HAVE to be used via a disc

as for game save unless you have the 360 games saves on the cloud you can't transfer them to XB1 so you would have to start again if you don't

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Katep

Thanks for the help I have the mass effect trilogy still they are my fav games so could not bring myself to part with them lol

I am not sure if they are on the cloud I have them on memory sticks but guessing it should not be an issue putting them in the cloud

only good thing about being hurt at work is that I got some money out of it and have been able to get a 4k hdr tv and a ps pro and now this

Katep

PSN: Romanus1

FullbringIchigo

They added the Castlevania Lords of Shadow Trilogy to the XB1 Backwards Compatibility list a few days ago, any one playing them?

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD i have the first and Mirror of Fate on the 360 but then it died on me so i got LOS2 on PS3 so it's been nice to be able to play them again and they are still fun

i really wish we would get a new game game in that series

FullbringIchigo

@Jaz007 Lords of Shadow, Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate and Lords of Shadow 2, you can't count MOF as a spin off or side game because it's story is integral to the series, thus a trilogy

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki it's a pretty interesting twist actually and they are fun games too

SilentE

Sorry but that sort of discussion is not allowed here I am afraid. Thanks for understanding -Tasuki-

Edited on by Tasuki

SilentE

BAMozzy

MS has announced 2 new studios they have acquired - inXile (Wasteland series, Bards Tale series) and Obsidian (Fallout, New Vegas, South Park: Stick of Truth, Alpha Protocol, Knights of the Old Republic 2)...

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/11/10/obsidian-inxile-join-m...

Also Keyboard and Mouse support is coming soon and 14 games (inc Fortnite) have been announced that will support Keyboard/mouse on console.

All the XO18 news here - https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/11/10/x018-inside-xbox-news-...

Edited on by BAMozzy

BAMozzy

@AdamNovice Hardly - its probably saved them!! They have been on the verge of disappearing so MS's support and money has probably just saved their future!

Someone sounds bitter!!

AdamNovice

@bamozzy Lol you wish. I just think it's sad that independent and creative studios get swallowed by companies like MS who are only interested in pushing subscription services above actually making high quality games.

@kratosMD I fail to see how Sony have been "arrogant" their gaming output has been as good as always and they've been making additions and features based on consumer demand. Cross play, PS Now downloads and name changes. If Sony were indeed arrogant I don't think they'd making such decisions.
As for Xbox dominanting well it's a tall order for them cos Xbox has largely become a regional brand where they only really have any kind of success in America and possibly UK but PlayStation has far more global appeal and with digital IDs and purchases becoming more important, a lot of people will be reluctant to move over.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic