Forums

Topic: Official Push Square Xbox Thread

Posts 181 to 200 of 2,436

Splat

I have never owned a X-Box console but I'm leaning towards picking up the Scorpio when it comes out. I will more than likely still buy all multiplatform games on PS though.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki

crippyd wrote:

@Tasuki I thought you had a One, you have a 360?

Yeah I have a 360, I don't have a One. Honestly not to many exclusives pique my interest on the One, mostly I would be getting third party games on it but I have a PS4 for that.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

MaccaMUFC

Just loaded up BF1 but there's no HDR patch? Anybody know when it's due? I thought it would be ready for release.

MaccaMUFC

BAMozzy

@MaccaMUFC: No date has been set for this update. The only thing stated is that BF1 will get a patch to run in HDR on XB1s. I wouldn't be surprised if its not updated until November - maybe before the PS4 Pro launches but around that time.

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

MaccaMUFC

@BAMozzy - That's not good enough I wanted to play the campaign for the first time in HDR... doubt I can last a month without touching the campaign because when playing a new game I usually play and complete the campaign first then go on multi player.

Edited on by MaccaMUFC

MaccaMUFC

BAMozzy

@MaccaMUFC: LOL - well tell Dice!!

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

MaccaMUFC

@BAMozzy - Yeah I don't think DICE could care less what I say, even though I've been faithful to BF since Bad Company and just bought the Ultimate Edition of BF1 but I'm just another mere mortal to them lol I've decided to to play the campaign then when the HDR patch eventually releases then I'll play through it again on Hard difficulty. It's hard to believe it's only 720p on XB1, it still looks amazing.

MaccaMUFC

BAMozzy

@MaccaMUFC: It should only take you around 4hrs to beat the campaign - even on hard...

Don't watch if you don't like spoilers!!

crippyd

Hi guys n gals, I need a bit of help please. I'm trying to buy Dark Souls 3 season pass off the Xbox website (I'm UK based and at work) and it keeps changing it to the US store and pricing in Dollars. Am I doing something wrong, my account is set to UK. I have a Windows phone which I've tried to use but it'll show me the pass and the full game but won't let me purchase the pass. Damned infuriating tbh!

Edited on by crippyd

crippyd

crippyd

@KratosMD @BAMozzy Thanks for your help guys, it is much appreciated and I hadn't changed my region to UK so that error has been fixed.

crippyd

crippyd

another question - I got the treasure map for Forza Horizon 2 so I could collect all the bonus boards without driving around for weeks (it was only £2) and for some reason the game says I have 4 more to find but they are not showing up on the map, any ideas? I also have the storm island dlc but haven't got round to trying that so I don't know if they would be on that?

crippyd

themcnoisy

@KratosMD: Ninja blade is really good, not in a dark souls way - its more bombastic than that. Not tough, but some of the set pieces are great. I would happily play it again. The trophies suck though.

Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Black are the same game. NGB would be the goty version nowadays with some extra difficulty options and online bits. I heard someone recently describing NG being given 1/5 in nuts magazine as the reviewer couldn't beat the first boss. He's really hard first time playing but once you upskill and replay the game he's pretty easy. I've still got the disc !

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Tasuki

A happy birthday to the Original Xbox which turns 15 today. I will admit it's one of the best consoles ever and had some really good exclusives like Jade Empire, PGR and of course Halo. Think I might fire it up for a few games tonight in honor of its anniversary.

My Backlog

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki: so would i but i can't find my controller for it ^_^

on good new though i got a new XBOX ONE to replace my broken one so all is good

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

kyleforrester87

I'm not anti MS or Xbox in any way, shape or form, the 360 was pretty cool and I like the XB1.

But dear god how I hate the original Xbox - its a truly repulsive machine lol

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Tasuki

Ok kinda taking a stab here. My son has been playing Fallout New Vegas alot the past few weeks on the 360 but it keeps freezing up on him alot. I did a Google search for a solution but really didn't find one. Anyone around here experience that problem. I have read that it's quite common and I am hoping someone has a solution. He has the base game no DLC.

My Backlog

crippyd

I don't think I've played any of these so it is a great month for me. My backlog is so huge now, I could not buy another game for about 10 years and still have too many games!

crippyd

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic