Forums

Topic: Official Push Square Xbox Thread

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 2,436

Tjuz

@nessisonett I'm definitely planning to give Game Pass PC a go in a week or so when Tell Me Why comes out. I've been keeping an eye on this game, and I'm thinking I'll probably give it a looksie. I doubt it'll be much more than just a fascinating trip across the world for a few hours for me, but that alone is good enough! Who knows? Maybe I will get hooked to flight simulators afterwards.

Tjuz

nessisonett

@Tjuz It’s great fun trying to find your house. It streams the world through satellite imaging and the effects are pretty crazy. Of course, the areas that are created by the devs look better but the scope of the game is just mad.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Ralizah

@nessisonett

Somehow my five year old PC still hits the recommended requirements.

Is the world rendered to scale? Like, would it takes hours to fly from Miami to Tokyo? And do I need some crazy joystick contraption to control it adequately?

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

nessisonett

@Ralizah I’m using my DS4 but occasionally need to use my keyboard or mouse to do some weird roundabout plane thing. There are so many assists that you can choose from to make it as simple or complicated as you want. I think it’s 100% scale, flying from London to New York seems to take about 6 hours but you can choose a bigger or smaller plane to explore areas you want. I wish you could drop a plane anywhere but as of now, you do have to take off from an airport, of which there are too many to count. I mean, the tiny airfield a few miles from my area is on there and I doubt that’s particularly busy.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Did you see that they replaced Buckingham Palace with a shopping mall? 😂

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Yeah, it’s hilarious but you can buy a London Landmarks DLC. Never change Microsoft 😂

ralphdibny

I reckon there's a fairly hefty licensing fee for most of the London landmarks which might be why they are paid DLC. Sounds crazy because they are just buildings you can see/take photos of every day but if you sell those photos then I'd expect a visit from the beefeaters

@Tjuz there's a game club over on PureXbox too and we will be doing Tell Me Why when it comes out if you wana pop over for a discussion!

See ya!

nessisonett

@ralphdibny You know, I really should pop over to that one given I play a lot of Game Pass PC!

Tjuz

@ralphdibny Awesome! Thanks for telling me about that. I'll definitely be popping into that thread once I get my hands on Tell Me Why.

Tjuz

blacklivesmatter

Great price for the xbox series s $299 as a lower budget option for next gen

blacklivesmatter

TheFrenchiestFry

xCloud was such a cool freaking name

what is it with Xbox codenames being so much cooler than final product names

I'd take Scorpio, Scarlett and Lockhart any day over Xbox One X, Xbox SERIES X and Xbox Series S

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

blacklivesmatter

Xbox series X/s go on sale at 8am Uk time on the 22nd its good that they gave us an official time for when it goes on sale

blacklivesmatter

JohnnyShoulder

@blacklivesmatter Think the situation will still be very similar to what is going on with PS5. And I wonder if retailers will also go live the night before?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

blacklivesmatter

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

@blacklivesmatter Think the situation will still be very similar to what is going on with PS5. And I wonder if retailers will also go live the night before?

Seems like everyone kept to the 8am deadline for sales to go live, well atleast in the UK they did. Some long waits (10mins) to process orders and a few errors but managed to get mine. Seems most people are being successful.

blacklivesmatter

blacklivesmatter

Good luck to everyone in getting the xbox console pre-order today

blacklivesmatter

Rudy_Manchego

To buy it outright seems fine, 40 mins in but I am queing to see about the Xbox All Access.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

BAMozzy

Managed to get my pre-order in before they sold out....

Xbox Series X Console + Assassins Creed Valhalla + Extra Carbon Black Wireless Controller + Official Play and Charge Kit on Xbox Series X....

Had me sweating for a minute as the MS site crashed as I tried to add the console to my Shopping cart, Game had a 30+min log in wait and Simply Game were only taking pre-orders on bundles (Fifa or AC) so I just added that and paid straight away rather than miss out looking for another retailer...

I don't need the controller or the plug and charge kit - but my son might...

Just glad I have managed to get my pre-order and all paid for...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic