Forums

Topic: Official Push Square Xbox Thread

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 2,436

nessisonett

Dragon Quest XI S is now on Microsoft Store on PC saying it will be free with Game Pass when it launches in December. Guess I’ll be getting it with that then instead of on PS4!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@Ralizah I've had the odd missing notification from when someone has tagged me recently too.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Ralizah

@nessisonett You didn't realize DQXI S is going to Gamepass? Yeah. Pretty cool, eh?

@JohnnyShoulder Interesting. I wonder what causes it?

The website clearly wants to make people think I'm ignoring them.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

nessisonett

@Ralizah To be fair, most stuff on PC is indies or Microsoft funded games as those Final Fantasy games promised never materialised other than XV. It’s a bit of a nightmare trying to find my way around the Store as well!

Ralizah

@nessisonett One of the few reasons I was thinking of transitioning to Windows 10 at some point was to have access to PC GamePass. You're not selling me on it.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

nessisonett

@Ralizah I really have got great value out of it to be fair. Just this year, I’ve played Ori and the Blind Forest, Hellblade (need to finish), Streets of Rage 4, Bloodstained, OOTP Baseball 21, Forza Horizon 4, The Outer Worlds and I’ve just started Carrion. There’s also other smaller games like Descenders, Bridge Constructor Portal, Lonely Mountains: Downhill and Minecraft Dungeons that I’ve dabbled in but not played enough. There’s probably loads of games in there too that I already had on Steam. Pretty cool that I can play Dontnod’s new game on launch as well. It’s a great deal, in all honesty plus there’s Yakuza. I don’t even like Halo or Gears but they’re there too I guess 😂😂

nessisonett

@KratosMD Yeah, it’s been really quite interesting so far. I am enjoying it but I’ve not played too much yet. The atmosphere’s brilliant though, really gives off that Alien vibe.

nessisonett

@KratosMD It was a hoax. They deliberately try to throw you off by suggesting it, despite it not actually deleting your save. It’s annoying that so many people had a freak out, I personally love it when games interact with players in that way.

nessisonett

@KratosMD No, it never deletes it, they just say they will in order to make deaths feel meaningful. It definitely would have worked had people not kicked up a fuss and ruined it for everyone else.

nessisonett

Dear lord, I know this is a Playstation site but apparently you’re not allowed to say you enjoyed the Xbox event. What’s the point of people telling me I’m wrong and Sony are better? I’m hardly going to be like “Cheers mate, you’ve really shown me the error of my ways. I’ll never stray from Daddy Sony again.” It boggles the mind, I honestly don’t know what they’re trying to accomplish!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Was this in the comments section of one of the articles? Toxicity has got so much worse since lockdown started. The trolls and fanboys seemed to have merged together and formed a super toxic group.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Yep, its not a big deal but it’s just rather tiring seeing all these notifications from people seemingly offended by the fact I liked what Xbox had to show. Lockdown’s definitely brought a lot of people out the woodwork, they just clog up the articles with nonsense and make it harder to have an actual discussion.

ralphdibny

PureXbox have an article about some free games in different regions, possibly due to a glitch. I'll post this here and on NL in case anyone missed it.

https://www.purexbox.com/news/2020/08/various_old_xbox_games_...

Apparently you can just log into the other region stores and remote install them onto your xbox (which I did and can confirm it works) but I don't know how long it'll work for and I can't read Japanese so pls don't blame me if you buy something with Yen!

This Reddit page has links to the games on different stores:

See ya!

JohnnyShoulder

I'm hearing that Halo Infinite has been delayed till next year. If true I wonder if the series x will be delayed too?

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I don't need much of an excuse to watch one of her videos Trying to think if there is anything they can fudge forward, Forza maybe but iirc all the first party stuff looked years away.

BAMozzy

@JohnnyShoulder According to PureXbox, the Series X will still launch in November...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

JohnnyShoulder

@BAMozzy I did go on Pure Xbox, but the news had not been put up there when I looked, whereas it was a bunch of other sites already. That it not a criticism either, just an observation. It still wouldn't be a total surprise if were to be delayed though, especially in the financial climate most countries are and will be in. I personally doubt it will be as it effects a lot more than just a console launching, but a few people have commented that it could still be delayed.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

The fact nobody knows exactly when the consoles are launching is crazy imo. I think it’s a way to manufacture hype so that they can get a rush on pre-orders. It’s as if they’re trying to crash sites.

nessisonett

Finally, Flight Simulator 2020 is out! The graphics are insane, I don’t think even next-gen consoles will be able to compete with what this game can produce. The whole world is explorable and while there are about 300 cities that are modelled accurately, many are just recreated from an algorithm, making them look a bit like Legoland. It’s hugely impressive as a package and while I am a person who loves a good mundane game like Euro Truck Simulator, this is beautiful enough for even skeptics to give it a go since it’s on Game Pass PC.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic