Forums

Topic: Official Push Square Xbox Thread

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 2,436

BAMozzy

@JohnnyShoulder According to their news site:-

Inside Xbox returns on Tuesday, September 24 at 3 p.m. PT / 6 p.m. ET with an hour-long episode featuring all things Xbox.

We’ve got a look at the upcoming single-player sci-fi RPG The Outer Worlds, the latest on Project xCloud, an exclusive interview with Jon Bernthal on Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, the scoop on tickets for X019, coming to London on November 14, and you’re hearing it here first – Grapeshot Games’ Atlas is coming to Xbox and we’ll tell you everything you need to know! The episode will also feature DayZ, Hitman 2, Afterparty, Code Vein, Felix the Reaper, Children of Morta, the next round of Xbox Game Pass titles and more.

It seems lacking in Xbox Exclusive news - at least according to this but you never know - maybe some surprise announcement...

Gears may have some news about post launch content I guess and we know Halo is coming as a Launch game for 'Scarlett' so I doubt they have news. Ninja Theory had a game coming (can't remember what that was and can't say it appealed) and we haven't heard anything from a few of the first batch of studio's inc the newly formed one but with a new gen coming, maybe they won't have any big announcements until they actually have revealed a proper console to play them on...

Anyway, if you can't watch it live, it doesn't look like you will be missing anything major...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Kidfried

After the superfast State of Play, it is really hard to watch Xbox Inside. I give up, good night for who is watching, and I hope there's some neat surprises in there.

(Children of Morta has a nice style, btw)

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

@BAMozzy You didn't miss much if you didn't watch State of Play either. Wasn't bad or anything, just kind of OK.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

carlos82

No surprises but it was ok, I'm really liking the look of The Outer Worlds and as a Fallout fan (not that one) I really can't wait to get into this and its many gameplay options. There was a bit at the end hyping their London show which will have another of these and saying there will be a lot of announcements, the timing seems too early just for Scarlett news so maybe they have a few surprises left for this generation

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

BAMozzy

I watched it - the Streaming looked like a cool idea - linking in with your saves so you can play Gears 5 on a compatible android phone (Initially) and Bluetooth Controller whilst out and about and carry on playing on your console when at home. As for gaming, The Outer Worlds was most interesting to me but the majority were the typical low budget stuff you see over and over again...

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

carlos82

@BAMozzy I'm really liking the idea of xcloud, basically most of the benefits of the Switch but with presumably much better performance and only needing to take your controller, I'll probably use such a thing at home too if the Mrs wants to watch the TV. I've registered my interest so fingers crossed that I get to try it out. Can't wait for The Outer Worlds but I've got plenty to play on Gamepass until then, not least Gears 5 which is amazing and as good as any exclusive on PS4, plus a real visual treat on the X

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

BAMozzy

@carlos82 To be honest, I can't see myself being in a position where Streaming games would be useful. I only play at home and can use my console any time I want so I don't need to stream to a phone for example but that doesn't mean that I can't see the advantage and usefulness for others.

The Outer Worlds does look interesting and I am enjoying Gears 5 - certainly is visually impressive too. I still have to install Borderlands 3 too so I have a few games to keep me going...

BAMozzy

October's 2019 Games with Gold lineup for Xbox One includes: Tembo the Badass Elephant and Friday the 13th: The Game. For Xbox 360 owners (and through Xbox One backward compatibility), October kicks off with Disney Bolt, followed by Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge.

Not a great line-up as far as I am concerned....

carlos82

@BAMozzy I think Microsoft are more focused on getting the best games for Gamepass these days, there's nothing for me on that list but I'm not exactly short of things to play either with a bit of a queue forming with my Gamepass subscription and I still want to give Borderlands 3 a go

FullbringIchigo

@BAMozzy i had NG3 on the WiiU but i sold it ages ago (during one of those times i needed the money) so it coming on gold is pretty handy because i have been having an itch to play it again

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

BAMozzy

@carlos82 I have a lot too so its not a big deal. Its still giving us 4 games every month but its been a while since they offered something that appeals. Its easy to blame Game Pass too but there have been a few 'bigger' name titles - just maybe not as often or as memorable as we would like.

@FullbringIchigo NG3 is the standout title for me too but its not a game that I would buy had it not been given free. I do feel that way about 360 titles - especially as I have so many current gen games in my backlog. With those games, I can't see myself opting to play NG3 instead of playing the growing backlog...

carlos82

A top month in store for Gamepass owners coming up, obviously the highlight is The Outer Worlds but we also get to play their previous work in Fallout New Vegas. Alongside those there is the hidden gem that is Panzer Dragoon Orta and current gen titles in Yooka Laylee, Dishonoured 2 and World War Z

Tasuki

So hopefully someone here can fix my problem. Recently Fallout New Vegas was added to the Gamepass which I have a sub for. I owned a copy of Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition which included all the DLC on disc. Well before the game was added to Gamepass I had the DLC installed, now it says I don't and if I try to play the DLC it's trying to charge me for it.

Anybody have any idea why it's doing this? It never did this before they added New Vegas to the Gamepass so I am guess that the problem.

Anyway I can fix this problem?

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

carlos82

@Tasuki I'm assuming you still have the disc and had it in the Xbox when trying to play it?

carlos82

@Tasuki that's weird, it's not even available to download on Gamepass until next week either. The only thing I can suggest is highlight the game and check games and add ons to see if they're installed or try putting disc 2 in to see if it will install the dlc

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki i did a google search and people are saying you need to reinstall the DLC from the 2nd disc

but as i don't own the game i can't check if it works or not

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

carlos82

@KratosMD I can find all of them on the store on my phone and Forza 6 was included with Games with Gold this month.

Aee you looking at the Gamepass page as they were never on there?

Edited on by carlos82

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD yeah same here, it's why i will always go physical over digital

although i don't understand why MS are doing it unless they are trying to force people to buy the newer ones because the best normal Forza game is still Forza 4 on the 360

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD nope the 360 ones are gone too, i recently had to get a new 360 but i could only find a slim so as i didn't have a transfer cable i had to redownload all my stuff and most of the DLC is gone now and the games off XBL too

so yeah i can't even redownload stuff i have paid for which is another reason i hate digital only stuff

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic