Forums

Topic: Nintendo Switch --OT--

Posts 1,121 to 1,125 of 1,125

Gamer83

@Fight_Teza_Fight
For me I'd say it's probably a 70/30 or 60/40 split with the Switch being docked most of the time. Some games like Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Super Mario Odyssey and Resident Evil Revelations 2 are better on the tv. Especially, XC 2, it's not unplayable on portable but there is a massive difference, probably the biggest one so far. Of course the indie games, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and even Zelda all work as good in portable mode. I'll be interested to see how things change regarding my preferred play style in 2018. Of the games announced so far, I don't think any will show much of a difference aside from possibly a slight drop in resolution when played in portable mode.

Gamer83

Fight_Teza_Fight

Bayonetta 1&2 coming to Switch, 16th February! NA release date for now, but I'm sure EU release date won't be too far off.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/12/bayonetta_and_bayone...
Also Bayonetta 3 is in development!
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/12/bayonetta_3_is_in_de...

Guess I just found my reason to dock my Switch up and get a Pro controller! No way I'm playing Bayonetta handheld.
2018 is already looking incredible.

@Octane Good luck on the NL GOTY awards. Cast my vote.

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?

Gamer83

Still haven't played any Bayonetta games. Skipped over it on PS3/360 and had traded in the Wii U just before 1 and 2 released for that console. I'll gladly make up for that, next year. Also getting a new No More Heroes game. People have been questioning if Nintendo can follow up this year with a good 2018, so far, I think the answer is yes.

@Octane, thanks for the link, will be putting in my votes.

Gamer83

YummyHappyPills

10 million in 9 months, with attach rates of 50%+ for Zelda, Odyssey and Mario Kart, 25% for Splatoon.

Switch FC: SW-5242-2997-2115

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic