Forums

Topic: Games you've recently beat

Posts 461 to 480 of 5,524

Gamer83

Just finished Yakuza Kiwami. Awesome remake of one of my all-time favorites. Now the wait for Yakuza 6 begins.

Gamer83

johncalmc

World of Final Fantasy. I liked it. Now I'm messing around doing the platinum. Looks like it's going to take like another thirty hours. Hmm.

johncalmc

Twitter:

Wesker

I just finished the free PS Plus Batman game. First Telltale game I've ever finished. I was surprised by the quality of the story, character development, acting and production values.

Edited on by Wesker

Wesker

kyleforrester87

@Fight_Teza_Fight Capital Cashino was so bland and uninspired and just bad. You could literally feel the lack of resources the developers had punching you in the head on that world.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Fight_Teza_Fight

@kyleforrester87 Yeah it was really bad. Think I only got 13 pagies in it. I knew that it took X number of pagies to reach Capital B, so I made sure to get as many of them as I could, so I just sacked off that world.
Still had to beat the boss though. Never want to ride a mine cart again after that.

Don't know what to make out of Yooka-Laylee. It wasn't terrible. I don't regret playing it, but I don't think I'll ever be interested in purchasing a sequel.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Doctor_BK

Nier: Automata. Wow. I know this has been said a million times already, but what a year 2017 was. This game is amazing. Hands down one of my top 10 favorite games of all time. The execution of the story is so unique. I’ve never played a game like this before. Do yourself a favor and play it if you haven’t.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Th3solution

@Doctor_BK Totally agree on NieR. I only ever played it because of people here on the forums touting its greatness and I am so glad I did. It was my favorite of 2017 and one of my top 10 as well. Did you get the platinum? Very obtainable.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Doctor_BK

@Th3solution yeah I platinumed it. Very enjoyable platinum, and not grindy at all if you don’t want it to be.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

JJ-firl

Just got the plat for Infamous: Second Son. After my 'good karma' playthrough I took a little break, focussing on some other games. I never thought I'd enjoy the second playthrough but, because I did all the district stuff in my first playthrough, I just focussed on the story and collecting shards and had quite a lot of fun. Especially the boss fights on expert mode.

It's my 2nd platinum since i bought my PS4 last summer. The PS4 made me fall in love with gaming again and I have a lot of catching up to do.

Next up: Ratchet & Clank! Can't wait...

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

Rudy_Manchego

I finished up a first playthrough of Super Hot VR. Mentioned it before but possibly the best VR experience yet, I can see why it is top of Push Squares VR list. I did consider the Platinum but then I saw the No dying run and though, balls to that. However, I will defo go back to it just because it is so fun.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Gremio108

Uncharted 4, done. About time too. Enjoyed every minute! Might play it through again in black and white, just because it looks so cool.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

DerMeister

@KratosMD I haven't finished it yet, but there's supposedly a 100% Completion ending. That's admittedly a tall order, considering all of the dang riddles in the game.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Fight_Teza_Fight

@KratosMD Yeah the final cutscene unlocks with 100% completion. My only gripe with an otherwise fantastic game.
I just looked it up on YouTube. Could not be bothered with all them riddles.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Fight_Teza_Fight

@KratosMD Unless it's been patched, beating 7/13 Most Wanted only gets you a partial ending.

The full ending still requires you to beat all the side quests and find all riddler trophies.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.

Fight_Teza_Fight

@KratosMD No idea mate, I just looked it up in the end.

Did a quick Google & seems like your not the only one that can't get an ending at 13/14.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/208650/discussions/0/3437872837...

Maybe when you've done that many that your locked into that ending?

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.

orbi

mario odyssy

orbi

ArkhamKnerd

Finished Gravity Rush Remastered last night. Now I want to hurry and buy Gravity Rush 2 but I really need to get back to playing AC Origins and Yakuza 0 first..

ArkhamKnerd

PSN: ArkhamKnerd

ArkhamKnerd

@Kidfried loved it! When I bought it in a sale I thought I'd get to it eventually but I couldn't help myself. Once I started it I ended up putting all other games on hold! Can't wait to play the second one but I really should finish some other games first before buying something else. Haha.

ArkhamKnerd

PSN: ArkhamKnerd

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic