Forums

Topic: Games you've recently beat

Posts 161 to 180 of 5,489

BAMozzy

In recent weeks, I have beaten Titanfall 2's campaign on the hardest difficulty, Infinite Warfare on Veteran difficulty and Ratchet and Clank too. Currently over half way on Modern Warfare Remastered on Veteran too so I expect to beat that soon...

Edited on by BAMozzy

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

mrobinson91

100% all the below games over the Xmas break!

The Little Acre - a very short point and click adventure (90 minutes) but I absolutely loved it. It was my intro to this genre that I may now play a bit more of.

Heavy Rain - First time playing this and after playing through once, I decided to go for the platinum to see all the endings. Great game with some obvious plot holes.

Virginia - Mmm what the hell happened there?! Visual and soundtrack are great...

Actual Sunlight - Well that was a bit depressing. Thought it was okay and can see what it was aiming for.

Transistor - Bloody brilliant. Versatile combat, beautiful environments and "cool" soundtrack. Fantastic!

I AM SIEGMEYER OF CATARINA AND YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH!

PSN: mrobinson91 | Twitter:

F-racsO

Finished Killzone Shadow Fall last night. It's the only game in the series that I have played so the story was a bit confusing at times but overall it was a good game. I'm not sure if I'll give the MP a try because it's probably dead by now.

F-racsO

PSN: F_racsO

F-racsO

@KratosMD: Yeah, pretty much my only gripe with the game is that there wasn't a lot of action-packed moments throughout the levels. Most of the time I found myself advancing towards the objective without anything to shoot at.

F-racsO

PSN: F_racsO

Quintumply

Just finished The Last Guardian.

Wonderful game. Utterly gorgeous and one hell of an adventure. Totally worth the wait.

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

BAMozzy

Finally finished Dooms campaign on the hardest available difficulty and managed to get all collectables too...

Whilst it is 'fun', it is very shallow and repetitive... Don't like the MP much either...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Shellcore

Got the platinum on Final Fantasy XV over the weekend. Spent the last moments walking from one end of the map to the over to level Gladio's survival skill. Enjoyed the game overall, although the story was dire after the first third.

PSN: Aleks-UK

johncalmc

Over the weekend I polished off Zero Time Dilemma and Severed on Vita. Both were lovely, although my arm was absolutely sick of Severed by the end. Not used to these touchy, swipey games.

johncalmc

Twitter:

Fight_Teza_Fight

Finished Batman Arkham Knight...well I finished the main campaign. No chance was I going to get 100% completion with the Riddler stuff. Just went to YouTube...

Probably my least favourite Batman game including Origins, but it's still a great game. Some great plot twists, although the main one I did see coming a mile away. Also really enjoyed using the batmobile. Apart from the platforming section at the very beginning of the game, I thought its inclusion definitely added to the experience.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Hego

Beat Uncharted 4 last night, amazing game and fully deserved all the high scores and accolades it received. I think it's my favourite in the series too. Makes me wish there was more linear,narrative driven games of this quality out there, the story is just so good

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

JLPick

Hate to say it, but I just beat Ghostbusters on PS4...and seriously, don't get why the game was rated as so horrible...it's just like the PS3's download Sanctum Of Slime...not as great as it's former, but not that bad either...fun and has replay value, just don't get why it was rated so bad.

JLPick

PSN: JLpick

Hego

Finished the story of Rise of the Tomb Raider over the weekend, found the gameplay fun although there was some really annoying deaths where Lara wouldn't catch onto a ledge or cliff when she should have been able too. The story I found to be horrendously generic, it doesn't usually take a lot for me to get hooked into a story (even with video-game cliches) but the story in this was just so dull and uninspired. It's a shame because the developers created some interesting ways to provide lore and backstory but these were undone by the poor fiction. Also found the elements of metroidvania in the game to be annoying for some reasons, once I left an area I lost all interest in going back to look for challenge tombs, secrets etc.
Overal found it to be a good but uninspiring game

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

Rudy_Manchego

@Hego I finished the story this weekend and, although I am dedicated to going back and 100% it, I agree with your points. I enjoyed it but found the controls and combat sometimes a little bit off, like a perfectly lined headshot would still miss despite the indicator telling me I was lined up. The story was not as good as the first reboot and was just video game generic.

I love Tomb Raider and would still recommend the game and I really liked bits of it - a lot of the Tombs were fun and some good level design but I think the sequel has to have a better story.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Quintumply

Finished the story of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on the weekend. I thought it was pretty good! It took me a while to get into it, which I was surprised by, given how much I enjoyed Human Revolution. The story didn't really grab my attention, and there were a lot of dull characters, but the branching gameplay and large, open levels were very much in place, and I had some great moments trying to stealth through each mission. It was a little bit short, though.

It put me in the mood for Dishonored 2, so hoping to get hold of that soon

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

johncalmc

I finished Deus Ex last week too, and since I got Dishonored 2 for Christmas I'll be playing that once I go through all three Bioshock games. I liked Deus Ex, a lot, but it seems like the first act of a story rather than a full, finished narrative.

johncalmc

Twitter:

johncalmc

@Quintumply There was a rumour going round last year - I seem to recall that Jim Sterling broke it through sources he had at Square Enix - that Mankind Divided was originally a bigger story that was broken up so they could sell us a trilogy. Having played it, it does seem believable given how little is resolved, and how it obviously sets up future games.

johncalmc

Twitter:

KitsuneNight

tmnt 1 2 3 and 4 on the nes and snes respectively

KitsuneNight

Rudy_Manchego

Finally finished Rise of the Tomb Raider to 100% completion and DLC. Have considered the Platinum but I'd essentially need to replay every level with modifiers and I'm a bit burnt out on it.

Onwards to Unravel or Stories next...

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic