Forums

Topic: Games you've recently beat

Posts 121 to 140 of 5,528

Quintumply

Finished Transformers: Devastation over the weekend.

Great fun. The combat is satisfying and easy to do, and the presentation is spot on. Wasn't sold on the need for the different weapons etc. Environments are a bit samey, and it's super short, but I enjoyed my time with it. Definitely worth playing if you've got PS Plus.

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

Hego

I recently finished Batman: Arkham Knight plus it's dlc missions. Really good game, I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoyed the other Arkham games. The tank battles are a bit too frequent as are the sheer number of watchtowers and checkpoints that you have to take down. The presentation of the game is crazy good though, honestly looks incredible and I thought the story was very good. Also the surprise appearance of one character was incredible well done throughout the game, the way the game weaved their appearance into both the story and your free-roaming was so good.

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

Utena-mobile

I bought PS plus and have been playing Star Wars battlefront lately. lots of fun (^_^ )

I don't know that the game can be "beaten" traditionally, but just recently I got "Ackbar's greatest" trophy for beating every single mission. I think that counts for something right? btw, I wish there were more hairstyles in the game. And I don't know why the update forces us to wear stormtrooper helmets. (-. - ) Oh well. I can't complain too much since they finally included Scout Trooper (which I absolutely love) and those black trooper outfits for women.

Also, I beat Donkey Kong Country, which brings my total of SNES games I've beat up to 3. Sad.

Utena-mobile

Hego

@Utena-mobile: I've been really tempted by Battlefront lately (especially after watching the Death Star dlc) but I'm already picking up three shooters this autumn so I think I'll give it a miss. It does look good though

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

Utena-mobile

@Hego: No problem. Knowing EA they'll probably do a Goty version or something later on with all of the DLC included. You can just wait for that. (^_ ^ )/

Utena-mobile

roe

Well tonight I finally got round to finishing Mafia 2 (despite having owned it for 6 years..) and I'm pretty close to getting the Platinum on it as well, which will be interesting because it's also the first time I'm going out of my way to get trophies.

roe

BAMozzy

Recently 'beat' the Gears of War 4 campaign on Heroic with all collectibles found (awesome looking game in HDR). Next up should be Titanfall 2...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

crippyd

I beat NBA 2K17 Prelude on Friday but I'm not sure that counts?

crippyd

Gamer83

September - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

October - Gears of War 4

Gamer83

Kidfried

Just beat Gravity Rush (***) somewhere last week. It's a great game, really interested if they can make the PS4 sequel a bit less clunky. I do want the platinum still, and it's not that much work, but I'm kind of done with the game altogether. I'll probably forget about it.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Splat

I just finished Mafia 3 and loved it. The gameplay is repetitive but the story had me hooked from start to finish. It's been awhile since I played a game that wasn't made my Naughty Dog that had such a great cast.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Thesnipergecko

I recently ventured back to the Crash Bandicoot series on PS1, Crash 1, 2 and 3 and completed them. I could never do them as a young en' back in the day.

5960X (Haswell-E) | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | X99-S | GTX 980 | 32GB RAM | 5.5TB
4K TV (KS8000) | PS4 PRO | PS VR | XBOX-ONE S
SNES · PS1 · PS2 · PS3 · XBOX · GAMECUBE · DREAMCAST

PSN: Thesnipergecko | Twitter:

Utena-mobile

Castlevania Aria of Sorrow. 99.7% completion rate. I tried for 100 but wasn't able to. (T-T )

Utena-mobile

johncalmc

@KratosMD: If you're good at the game or you can brute force your way through, the Bloodborne platinum isn't that bad. Obviously the game is harder than a coffin nail, but the trophies are mostly tied to killing bosses, and the ones for finding items/weapons don't take a long time/much effort. There's not much in the way of missables, especially if you've already figured out how to get the various ending trophies.

The one trophy that will cause you some upset is the Yharnam Queen one. The fight with her isn't so bad, but getting to her is an almighty slog. Here's a fiver's worth of free advice - look up the quickest route to her in a guide. The chalice dungeons are a labyrinth and no good can come of trying to find her on your own.

Edited on by johncalmc

johncalmc

Twitter:

johncalmc

@KratosMD: Yeah it's a situation where there's dozens of different options and finding the right route to the final dungeon would take hours and hours. Probably tens of hours. It's already a chore with a guide since you have to farm some of them to get the right number of items to create the dungeon you need. But it would be ten times worse without a guide. All for one measly trophy.

johncalmc

Twitter:

Tasuki

Finished a couple game recently.

Lego Jurassic World on PS4 with my son. Now we are just going back and wrapping up a few trophies. Overall I enjoyed the game alot. I was surprised to see that they included the first 3 Jurassic Park films as well.

Double Dragon on Sega Genesis. Decide to do a play through of this game. It's just a port of the Arcade version so really it's not that difficult, but still a great game.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

TheDoofingCritic

Well I just finshed Pokemon Moon and I am almost done with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

TheDoofingCritic

PSN: Goldmarioz

skaarj217

I have been playing Silent Hill 2 and then Silent Hill 3 for the last month on my PS2. Now I'm replaying the first Dead Space on the X360.

skaarj217

PSN: skaarj217

Fight_Teza_Fight

Just finished Journey for the first time ever, as part of the Journey Collection on PS4.
I take back everything bad I've ever said about the game. Doesn't matter that I finished it in under 2 hours. Journey is one of the best games ever made.

Really looking forward to Flow and Flower now

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic