Forums

Topic: World Cup 2018 | OT | Jules Rimet Still Gleaming

Posts 521 to 540 of 591

YeYa

@PS_Nation That would be a historical moment for croatian footaball. Šuker got close but didn't win it.

PSN: YeYa_3

andreoni79

@YeYa I live near the adriatic coast so next Sunday I could easily jump on ferry to reach Croazia and watch the match there!

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

YeYa

What do you guys say on Belgium vs England?

Kidfried

Belgium all the way. England is an overrated team, and Belgium just had bad luck, having to face the best team of the tournament.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

andreoni79

Belgium was way more dangerous once Mertens entered on the field against France. If he starts this match, hard times for England...

Edited on by andreoni79

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried Not sure if overrated is the correct phrase to use as they have over achieved in this tournament. Not many people would have said they would get this far before it started.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

YeYa

I think Belgium will win. They have amazing players and faced tough opponents. But I wish good luck to everyone.

Edited on by YeYa

andreoni79

Ouch. It took just 4 minutes and 4 passes...

YeYa

This was fast 😂
EDIT: It's definitely not coming home now.

Edited on by YeYa

ApostateMage

Y'know, I'm really hoping that Mbappe or Griezmann score 4 goals tomorrow and take the very undeserved golden boot from Harry Kane. But I want Croatia to win so a 5-4 will do.

Edited on by ApostateMage

ApostateMage

JJ-firl

Can you believe those counters? So proud of our team, they can wear the bronze with pride! Belgium’s best result ever in a world cup.

Congrats to England. I’m glad we had a proper match this time. A great football nation for sure.

Tomorrow I’m rooting for Croatia, they have shown great endurance and spirit in every match but most of all I’m hoping for a killer final! A proper climax of great world cup.

Edited on by JJ-firl

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

andreoni79

@JJ-Firl They surely deserved at least the third place. Great team!
Let's hope in Croatia now.

Edited on by andreoni79

AdamNovice

@ApostateMage How does Harry Kane not deserve it? He's scored six goals, if that wins him the golden boot then he deserves it. It's up to the rest of worlds top strikers to beat that and so far they have come up short.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

ApostateMage

@adf86 Yeah, fair do's. It was just a rash frustrated post because he's been sh*te ever since the Colombia game, in my opinion.

ApostateMage

YeYa

Thanks guys for all the support for Croatia ♡ I dont see it often

YeYa

@adf86 His 3 goals are penalties and he scored only against lowest rated teams in world cup. Thats not really golden boot I was hoping for to be fair...

Edited on by YeYa

YeYa

@JJ-Firl Congrats on third place. You totally deserved it and you have an amazing team.

andreoni79

@adf86 Thanks to Panama (Panama?!? Really? C'mon...) the WC story have been revolutioned. In the last three matches Kane was a ghost and many other forwards, who scored only 2 or 3 goals demonstrated to be way better than him. BTW, his second goal against Tunisia was crucial for the whole team. His main problem is that he isn't fun to watch.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.