Forums

Topic: World Cup 2018 | OT | Jules Rimet Still Gleaming

Posts 21 to 40 of 591

PS_Nation

Really glad that Senegal won against overrated Poland!

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by PS_Nation

PS_Nation

WanderingBullet

@themcnoisy With the diving and faking injury - those are very prevalent in Latin America and South America football, though.

To be fair, the Swiss players were targeting Neymar in that match.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Kidfried

@JJ-Firl Congrats on Belgium. One of my fav teams this cup for sure. Besides France, my personal fav.

Other teams that I appreciate are Marocco and Australia. Though they're not off to a strong start so far...

Kidfried

Gremio108

Loving all the players appealing for VAR by making a TV shape, like they're playing charades

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

JohnnyShoulder

@Gremio108 I think they should go to the next level and spell out VAR with their arms like in the song 'YMCA'.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Gremio108

@JohnnyShoulder Agreed. They should also be made to sing their national anthems in this manner.

PS_Nation

I'm impressed with Iran and Morocco, both are well organized teams. Iran still has a chance to qualify, but it will be difficult.

PS_Nation

WanderingBullet

Wow, Portugal were really poor yesterday. Morocco didn't deserve to lose, their final third really let them down.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

themcnoisy

@WanderingBullet Thats Portugal man. They just grind out results. Happened all the way through Euro 2016.

Argentina v Croatia is going to be a great match later today! Come on Croatia!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

andreoni79

Argentina has Messi, Aguero, Higuain, Dybala... but defence and midfield are as good as its trainer tattoos...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Gremio108

Messi just needs to retire from international football now and let this Argentina team get on with being average. He's the only thing holding them back from mediocrity at this point.

themcnoisy

Only 5 more games to go Croatia. You can do it.

Put £20 on at 28/1 (you wont get that now!). My first footy bet in years as Modric, Rakatic and Perisic are all class and look bang up for the wc.

Gremio108

@themcnoisy That's looking like a good bet. Early days, but from what we've seen so far they've got the best midfield. And you'd fancy them against France or Denmark

YeYa

@themcnoisy
Croatia champions! ♡♡ Man you are really awesome! Lots of love! Thank you for supporting my homeland! Messi is going home, and everyone else who stands in our way! Our players will always leave their hearts on pitch and we breath for football here in Croatia. It means a lot.

Edited on by YeYa

PSN: YeYa_3

Fight_Teza_Fight

Modric is untouchable! There was only one #10 on the pitch tonight!
Untitled

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

YeYa

@Fight_Teza_Fight Yeah, that second goal was awesome! In Croatia we call him maestro Modrić 😂.
My favourite goal was from Rakitić, he truly deserved it after Argentina not getting red/yellow card...

PSN: YeYa_3

JJ-firl

@Kidfried Cheers! Yeah France has an amazing team as well. They will definitely grow as the tournament continues.

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

PS_Nation

That's the worst Argentina of recent times, a team without cohesion, completely clueless on the pitch.
Messi, Aguero, Di Maria, Higuain, Mascherano...even without good defenders, this generation had potential to win something for the Argentina squad, what a waste. The last title of Argentina was the Copa America in 1993! That's right, 25 years without titles. During that time, they had players like Batistuta, Verón, Riquelme, Sorin, Tévez, Mascherano, and this squad now.

André Agassi was a great coach in Chile, now he will be probably sacked after the World Cup.

Edited on by PS_Nation

PS_Nation

PS_Nation

@Fight_Teza_Fight Modric is a beast, what a great player.

@YeYa You should call him MaestrIC, because Croatia everything ends with ic.

Edited on by PS_Nation

PS_Nation

themcnoisy

@YeYa Thank you. Good luck out there will back your country as its amazing! Lovren is looking like a great player now, he had some issues with his wife which affected his game over the last 3 years, but now finally looks like the world class defender he always had the potential to be. Kramaric as well is looking on form, hes always had the potential but until recently hasnt fulfilled it so hopefully now he can shine.

@Fight_Teza_Fight In my opinion Modric dragged Real through the Champions league, Modric and Rakatic can control a game like Xavi and Iniesta 8 years ago. Just imagine he played for England we would be favourites, thats how good he is.

@PS_Nation I really dont understand how they fail to provide Aguero with more chances. Messi will probably look back on his decision to quit the national team a few years ago and should have stuck to it. His heart isnt in the national team.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.