Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 801 to 808 of 808

FullbringIchigo

"This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!"

Check me out on youtube DWHGaming

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo It's been way too long since I saw that film!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON i watched it last week, it's on Netflix

"This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!"

FullbringIchigo

So i finally got round to getting a PlayStation Classic and while yeah the game selection could have been better it's still a great little system and i know people in the u.S had trouble with the games as they were PAL not NTSC but as i'm in the PAL region the games run fine

so my Unpopular Gaming Opinion: The PlayStation Classic is pretty good
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo Bleemsyc!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FalconIX

My Unpopular Opinion: Sonic R was a really fun even if the game was unbalanced.

Edited on by FalconIX

FalconIX

PSN: Siege_FalconIX

RogerRoger

@FalconIX That's not unpopular with me; I completely agree! I've often referred to Sonic R as a "guilty pleasure" but that's wrong of me, because nobody should feel guilty about enjoying something. Every couple years I try to clear a weekend and run through Sonic R again!

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

Burnout Paradise is the best Burnout game.

I've just started the remaster having beaten vanilla BP twice to 100% - Can't wait to do it all again!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic