Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 761 to 780 of 1,285

FullbringIchigo

@mookysam nah Jammie Dodgers or at a pinch Custard Creams

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

Bourbon biscuits! - You uncouth louts!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Gremio108

Hobnobs are the gaming biscuit of choice for me. The chocolate ones are even better, but they make the controller greasy, so they're a no-go sadly.

Can I put a shout-out for fig rolls? I'll see myself out......

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON Uncouth, how dare you sir!

Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

@Gremio108 Always room for fig rolls!

@FullbringIchigo
Untitled

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo It's been way too long since I saw that film!

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON i watched it last week, it's on Netflix

FullbringIchigo

So i finally got round to getting a PlayStation Classic and while yeah the game selection could have been better it's still a great little system and i know people in the u.S had trouble with the games as they were PAL not NTSC but as i'm in the PAL region the games run fine

so my Unpopular Gaming Opinion: The PlayStation Classic is pretty good
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo Bleemsyc!

FalconIX

My Unpopular Opinion: Sonic R was a really fun even if the game was unbalanced.

Edited on by FalconIX

FalconIX

PSN: Siege_FalconIX

RogerRoger

@FalconIX That's not unpopular with me; I completely agree! I've often referred to Sonic R as a "guilty pleasure" but that's wrong of me, because nobody should feel guilty about enjoying something. Every couple years I try to clear a weekend and run through Sonic R again!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

Burnout Paradise is the best Burnout game.

I've just started the remaster having beaten vanilla BP twice to 100% - Can't wait to do it all again!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

FullbringIchigo

@FalconIX honestly, i agree the game was fun but really unbalanced

and had an awesome soundtrack too

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo

"Can you feel the sunshine?"
"No. I'm sat indoors, playing Sonic R."

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

Dreams is anti gaming.

Since owning the early access I haven't played anything else other than a 3 hour go on tomb raider on a Tuesday night with the lads.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

JohnnyShoulder

themcnoisy wrote:

Ended up playing cookie clicker yesterday. I was reading up on passive gaming systems and ended on the website. Started on the browser at around 6:30. Two coffees later and way after 9pm the website crashed losing all my progress. I was just about to buy my first wizards temple as well! Too addictive from now on any such games are getting dodged.

@themcnoisy You posted this yesterday? That good, you've erased it from your memory already! 😂

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Blad

FalconIX wrote:

My Unpopular Opinion: Sonic R was a really fun even if the game was unbalanced.

Can’t say it’s fun, but it’s the only Sonic Racing game that made sense!

Blad

Blad

Persona 4 music sucks. Only 3 songs out of the entire soundtrack sounds good. I’m ready to get lots of backlash from saying that sentence.

Edited on by Blad

Blad

Blad

@KratosMD I’ve heard that people say it’s good.

Blad

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic