Forums

Topic: The TV Show Thread

Posts 781 to 800 of 4,462

HallowMoonshadow

I may have accidentally called Line of Duty, Call of Duty once or twice the past few days @Gremio108 😅

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

WanderingBullet

Haven't been following the series, but the latest Gotham trailer had Batman in it. So is Bruce all grown up now in the series?

Huntin' monsters erryday.

RogerRoger

@WanderingBullet The last two episodes of the final season will apparently skip ahead in time, to show the cast playing out a "proper" Batman-based conclusion to the series.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

Aww man, can't believe I have to wait another week to see the next episode of Game of Thrones! It gonna be a big un though!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

HallowMoonshadow

... Anyone else still reeling from last night's Line Of Duty? Talk about a corker of an episode... I'm excited to see what happens next! 😶

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

HallowMoonshadow

Don't worry no spoilers from me @Thrillho

There's one thing in Line of Duty you already know though

and that's

Untitled

YES FINALLY it worked! MWA HA HA HA!!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

RogerRoger

@WanderingBullet Yes, the fifth season of Gotham is the last one.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

WanderingBullet

@RogerRoger Ah, ok. Was wondering why they would skip ahead in time if it wasn't the last season. Might just watch the last two episodes. Thanks.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

RogerRoger

@WanderingBullet No worries. I think a lot of people will do the same!

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

I'd do both @Thrillho 😂

Hope you enjoy it when you do get round to it!

ellisael

I have been watching all episodes of The Office on repeat. It is just so hilarious

ellisael

Thrillho

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I finally caught up with LoD last night and that was quite the episode but leaves even more questions than before.

I only hope it’s not getting too complex for its own good and also hope they have the sense to call it a day with the programme at some point as it will start to get a bit too ridiculous if the overarching plot is dragged out too much.

Thrillho

HallowMoonshadow

I read somewhere there might be seven seasons @Thrillho of Line of Duty altogether. With the viewership ratings getting even higher though who knows?

JohnnyShoulder

Absolutely outstanding episode of Game of Thrones this week! Up there with one of the best!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

STLamy

Yep, last nights GoT episode was really incredible. I’m someone who happily looks past and ignores plots with regards to the books, you’ve got to appreciate what Miguel achieved with last nights episode.

Edited on by STLamy

STLamy

KALofKRYPTON

I was mildly disappointed with GoT to be honest.
It felt like watching The Walking Dead 'superhuman syndrome' at times. And only really second stringers dead. It was generally good, but pacing wasn't great and they spent way too much time signposting that Arya was going to be the hero of the piece. By the Red Woman scene, there really wasn't any doubt that she'd be killing the Night King; and the build up to it didn't put anyone else in a position to get to him either. It was a decent enough watch, but the flow, continuity and direction of the battle was off.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

WanderingBullet

So I managed to watch the second half of episode 11 as well as the whole of episode 12 of Gotham. Didn't like it back then when I saw the first few episodes of Season 1, didn't like it (Season 5) now either. Also, the Batman suit was quite ugly.

I think Tim Burton's Batman suit is still my favourite.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic