Forums

Topic: The Pushsquare Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,142

kyleforrester87

Honest question though, if we do win and it does "come home" what do we all sing next tournament?

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

themcnoisy

@Fight_Teza_Fight His legs will go mate. I just cant envisage him playing at the top level for another 4 years unless he sits out every other match. He does everything to be able to play on but his ability will drop off a cliff.

Ive seen it so many times. Im not saying he cant play until hes 37 but he will literally be a shadow of the player we have watched for the last 15 years. Real have realised this as well - his pass accuracy, assists and sprints have all declined over the last 2 years - still a great player mind.

Only time will tell but Ronaldos fear factor will be gone by euro 2020 imo.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

WanderingBullet

@Fight_Teza_Fight I see... Oh, you forgot about Hulk. Although, he's not as popular as Tevez or Oscar, he too is playing for a club in China.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

andreoni79

Now that Sarri is officially the new Chelsea head coach, we'll see if Higuain will follow him, along with mr. Starace aka The Coffee Man...
I doubt Sarri would drink tea!
Untitled

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

JohnnyShoulder

Chelsea have also signed Jorginho from Napoli. Man City were all set to sign him....

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

Blimey. Liverpool have signed Brazilian keeper Alisson Becker for a fee of €75m (£67m), subject to the Roma goalkeeper passing a medical.

In other news Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to miss 'vast majority' of 2018/19 season, continuing recovery from knee surgery.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

WanderingBullet

Manchester City to win the EPL with Liverpool being close 2nd. I think Liverpool will win it if City sleep up and don't maintain their standards, though. United to fight for 3rd or 4th spot.

Btw, Zizou to United?... O_O

Edited on by WanderingBullet

JohnnyShoulder

de Bruyne is gonna be out for apparently 3 months.

JohnnyShoulder

@WanderingBullet They certainly didn't miss him on the weekend!

WanderingBullet

@JohnnyShoulder Yeah, and it looks like Pep's finally starting Aguero in their matches. Unlike last season where he seem to preferred Jesus as his first choice.

JohnnyShoulder

@WanderingBullet I hope it continues, he is in my Fantasy Football Team!

WanderingBullet

@JohnnyShoulder Haha, good choice. For me he's been the best striker in the EPL for the past 6-7 seasons now.

andreoni79

I still have to buy PES 2019 but in the meantime I created a Pushsquare kit!
Untitled

Edited on by andreoni79

Kyroki

Looks like we'll be getting Sonaldo back as he's now exempt from National Service! GET IN!

Add my PSN: Kyr0ki_
Follow me on Twitter: @Kyr0ki
Twitch.tv/Kyr0ki

PSN: Kyr0ki_ | Twitter:

WanderingBullet

Messi got snubbed from FIFA Player of the Year finalists list.

andreoni79

Inter did it! I was close to heart attack, but I survived...

JohnnyShoulder

Phew! Liverpool leave it late too! But we were the much better team all over the pitch imo.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic