Forums

Topic: The Push Square Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 601 to 620 of 2,383

andreoni79

Watching the best goalkeeper ever crying like that was a pain, but if Italy isn't able to score even a single goal in two matches against such a mediocre team, then what could they do in a world cup round?

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Wesker

Man that was good to see Arsenal beat Sp*rs today. Alexis Sanchez is an amazing player, and I wish he would stay.

Edited on by Wesker

Wesker

BlindMan94

Wesker wrote:

Man that was good to see Arsenal beat Sp*rs today. Alexis Sanchez is an amazing player, and I wish he would stay.

Spurs have been in quite a slump lately! Its been an interesting season, as a Man United fan. We're doing pretty well, but it doesn't feel like because Man City are playing brilliantly. Only dropping 2 points after 13 games is nuts.

https://www.gofundme.com/MeAndVictory

Wesker

@BlindMan94 Mourinho's face when Ashley Young bent that free kick in:

Untitled

Wesker

PS_Nation

Grêmio! Grêmio! Grêmio!

My team is the champion (three times!) of Libertadores da América, continental cup of South America.

Now we are going to Fifa Club World Cup, Real Madrid is also there.

Let's go Grêmio! =P

PS_Nation

BlindMan94

Thought City were finally going to drop some points this morning, but nope, Sterling gets a winner for about the third or fourth time this season, so predictable. Also, thought Rooney's goal for Everton was impressive, but helped by some poor keeping.

https://www.gofundme.com/MeAndVictory

PS_Nation

Belgium and England on the same group, wut.

PS_Nation

Wesker

@PS_Nation Should be some extra spicy challenges on there way for De Bruyne and Hazard in the EPL.

Wesker

PS_Nation

@Wesker Both will advance the group stage, probably, because the other teams are Tunisia and Panama.

PS_Nation

usb

Belguim will score a lot of goals but equally they will concede a lot as well. Martinez is not good at managing games from a winning position.

usb

PSN: noodledreamz

Tasuki

I just saw tlow the groups are set up for the World Cup, man its odd not seeing US or Italy in it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

PS_Nation

@Tasuki You mentioned USA, but not Netherlands and Chile. -.-

xD

PS_Nation

WanderingBullet

Well, the EPL is now pretty much a one horse race.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

roe

Terrific performance from my team tonight. Hope you enjoyed that one @get2sammyb

roe

themcnoisy

@roe Why did everyone invade the pitch? Seemed a bit ott for me. Players were getting into pushing matches with fans and it all got a bit stupid. Players families took to the pitch too. Crazy.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

roe

@themcnoisy yeah it did make us look a bit small but the emotion of getting the winner so late was pretty awesome so I can see how one or two would get carried away. Once 2 or 3 went in the pitch, loads more always follow like sheep.

roe

PS_Nation

Champions League quarter-finals:

Manchester City X Liverpool
Real Madrid X Juventus
Barcelona X Roma
Bayern Munchen X Sevilla

PS_Nation

Fight_Teza_Fight

@PS_Nation Completely forgot the draw was today.

Unfortunately this means there will be one EPL team in the semis 🙄.

I fancy Madrid’s chances against Juve. A repeat of last years final. We’re finally starting to find our form now & CR7 is firing on all cylinders.

I don’t see there being any upsets. City, Madrid, Barca & Bayern through.

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic