Forums

Topic: The Push Square Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 421 to 440 of 2,383

themcnoisy

@booshy89: Nice one booshy! Be interesting after Saturdays results.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

There's loads of people in the league now. Woo hoo! Lets hope everyone keeps putting scores down. Who will have this months bragging rights? Thanks for joining everyone.

themcnoisy

Last time I post this;

Super6 league - sign up today.

League Name:
PushSquare Super6

CODE:
HM16HZ

Last call for members of the league. Its not fantasy football - just picking a few scores every week. I will leave the league open for new people but this is the last post I'm proactively posting to recruit. The prem starts tomorrow and it should be fun seeing how well everyone knows their footy and how well you all can predict.

WanderingBullet

Looks like Pogba's suspended for Sunday's game against Bournemouth due to him picking up two bookings during last season Copa Italia when he was at Juventus.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

themcnoisy

@get2sammyb: Just like Newcastles Im sure :/

Man Im pretty bad at guessing Football scores. Praise the lord Pat, Brian and Kai are all under me on the leader board.

As for the footy I cant believe we let a 1-0 lead slip on our first home game. COYB!

BAMozzy

@themcnoisy: I told you I would probably end up with the wooden spoon... Who would have thought Hull would win!!!

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

usb

The Tigers showed the great team spirit that Steve Bruce created at the club. Only 13 fit senior players and they out played leicester, well done to Hull City.

usb

PSN: noodledreamz

ShogunRok

Only the first PL game of the season and I feel like I've died and come back to life about 7 times. Never easy with Liverpool is it?

Edited on by ShogunRok

ShogunRok

Twitter:

themcnoisy

@Kyroki: Haha it was, you battered us second half so glad to grab a point.

BAMozzy

As a Liverpool fan, I was pleased with the 3pts but not overly happy with the performance - yet again nearly throwing away a lead!!! We won that for a devastating 25min period but either side of that was poor...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Wesker

Same old Arsenal... Always starting badly. I'm sure they'll pick up, get to the top of the league for a day or two, get to the last 16 of the Champions League, get a little hype, and then fall flat on their faces and crawl to a top 4 finish and a domestic cup final. Maybe this season will have a bit of excitement what with the Manchester clubs already booking 1st and 2nd between them, so Arsenal will have a greater threat of finishing 5th! 3rd, 4th or 5th, one place above Sp*rs and an FA cup run.

Edited on by Wesker

Wesker

themcnoisy

Good to see Moreno and Firminho have taken the fashion of scouseland and its a new part of their look.

Pity its the girls Kirby facelift haircut.

On a serious point, how is the Arsenal defence so thread bare? Its the first game of the season ffs.

ApostateMage

The Arsenal fans booing on the very first game of the season.

ApostateMage

Anchorsam_9

@themcnoisy: Yeah, their haircuts are pretty awful. Moreno's defending is worse though

I think Arsenal had quite a few injuries from pre-season, because they had two youngsters playing in central defence. Still, Wenger really should've made more signings. I'm expecting Klopp to sign us a LB real soon

Anchorsam_9

Twitter:

Anchorsam_9

@get2sammyb: Pfff, bit too well-known, don't you think? I'd rather he check somewhere more unfounded, like the Fiji league

Anchorsam_9

Twitter:

ShadowofSparta

@Anchorsam_9: Weirdly enough, I spotted a very interesting player during Fiji's Olympic Football exploits. Iosefo Verevou would be an interesting gamble for a Premier League team. Decent strength, technique and creativity

Sapere Aude

PSN: k-mysta | Twitter:

themcnoisy

Man City smashing it in the champions league with Sergio Aguero missing 2 penalties and still scoring a hat trick. Well played and that makes up the usual 4 EPL teams in the champions league proper.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic