Forums

Topic: The Push Square Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 2,383

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula I would post up the pic my mate just sent me of OGS, but it is NSFW.

I know it is still early in the season, but wonder when the last time both Manchester clubs were in the bottom half of the table?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

Ohhh man, come on Aston Villa, make this the greatest matchweek of all time!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

I have to say, it’s awful fun not having a horse in this race. While I guess Liverpool would be my English team because them and Celtic are fairly connected, this is bloody hilarious!

BearsEatBeets

This season is really off to an fairly unpredictable start. I'm wondering if the lack of crowds is acting as a bit of a leveler. Taking some pressure of some players and not providing that extra motivation for others.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

Yeah strange start to the season (well since restart really with Barca getting twonked too) with loads of goals and not many clean sheets or draws. Villa kept getting in behind Liverpool's high defensive line and looked like scoring every time.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

While you all collectively weep for your respective teams, I’m just laughing maniacally. You can get me back during the European matches 😂

BearsEatBeets

3 of Villa's goals were big deflections of off defenders, freak game. What happened the last time a team narrowly avoided relegation then got off to a cracking start the next season? Worth putting a few quid on Villa for the title?

BearsEatBeets

ApostateMage

I knew laughing at my manc mates would come back to bite me in the arse.

ApostateMage

nessisonett

So Armstrong, Christie and Tierney are out of Scotland’s squad for the Euro playoffs due to Covid. There goes our chance of making it to the first international competition in my lifetime 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Where they at the same party as the England lads?

nessisonett

Off to Serbia for the playoff finals! Horrible, horrible game and we had to go to penalties but that was tense 😂

nessisonett

Just going to casually drop that Scotland have now gone 8 games unbeaten while England have gone 0 😉

JohnnyShoulder

I don't get how Pickford didn't even get a yellow card for that tackle on VVD earlier. Completely took him out.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder It was painful seeing the replays. I'm just grateful he walked off instead of on a stretcher. He would have been onside last season too but now they count to where the T-shirt sleeve ends.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets If a player is fouled the offender should be penalised, regardless of whether it is offside. Ridiculous rule imo.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Seen a few tweets about it and apparently you can still give cards in that situation so it seems to be more why did Martin Oliver not consider it or get told to look it at again.

Joke of an offside at the end too.

Anyone paying the £15 for the box office games? I'm sure as hell not paying that on top of what I already pay for the sports channels.

BearsEatBeets

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic