Forums

Topic: The Push Square Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 2,383

nessisonett

Now that Liverpool v Leeds match was insane. One of the best matches I’ve watched in years!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Fair play to Leeds who game a good game. Bit concerned about our shonky defence, which has carried on from the end of last season.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

Liverpool signings are like buses lol. Thiago is a quality player just hope he can stay injury free. Jota is decent and can play anywhere up top, but 40 million is a bit pricey for a bench warmer and seems strange how all summer the suits have been saying they will have to watch how much they can spend.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@Arugula Meanwhile I’m just raking in my Zaha points laughing maniacally. United being United as per usual. Of course I played Martial instead of Ayew, you would naturally think that the match would go one way but... yep.

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula I've never really rated OGS as manager for a top club. They did really well to get top 4 last season, but I always felt he is in way over his head.

BearsEatBeets

@Arugula Pochettino is still free (I believe) and I rate him as a quality manager. I think he could progress the team.

Edited on by BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

hypnotoad

we are Palace
Super Palace from Selhurst...
6 wouldn't have flattered us.
COYP

hypnotoad

nessisonett

So looks like pubs will close on the 88th minute of the Liverpool v Arsenal game on Monday. There’s gonna be riots!

andreoni79

Welcome to Italy!
Suarez cheated in his Italian citizenship test and different teachers and employees of the University have been intercepted while assuring each other that Suarez had to pass the exam even if he clearly doesn't speak or read a decent Italian.
Untitled

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

BearsEatBeets

I shouldn't have mocked Man City's third kit. Liverpool's tonight is underwater camo.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Yeah I'm not fan either, look like a ladies swim suit. Not too fussed on the home kit ths season, with the turquoise bits. Much prefer the third kit, which i might get as not got one for a few years.

nessisonett

That Liverpool kit looks like a George @ Asda special. Like a kids team called Beigetown Dynamos who buy their kits in bulk.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder I find the collar weird on the new kit, the overlap on the back looks it should be on the front. It's funny you mention swimsuit as I have some swimming trunks that are very similar. My last top is from when Carlsberg were the sponsor.
The B-team is playing a blinder so far. And as I type they've got another one.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Hahaha, my last Celtic strip is the bumblebee kit, potentially the most hideous kit of all time. Feast your eyes on this car crash!

Untitled

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I'm not a fan of a collar on football shirts in general, but do have a home Carlsberg one. The earliest one I've got is a Candy home kit by Reebok.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett Is that actually luminous yellow?! At least walking home from a game wearing one of those you wouldn't have to be worried about being hit by traffic.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I've got the luminous yellow Carlsberg away kit... yeah makes a good night vision over lay.

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Yep, think highlighter yellow. When the floodlights hit it, you emanate a yellow glow.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic