Forums

Topic: The Push Square Wrestling Thread.

Posts 621 to 640 of 738

Tasuki

Got around last night to watching Take Over Brooklyn. Really glad that Nakamura got the title. Bailey's match was another great one and Bobby Roode's debut was great too. The match that really impressed me was the Tag Team title match though. Several times I though we were going to have new champions.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

Kevin Owens,AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura all champs...

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

CThrash13

Welcome to 2016 indeed! Both RAW and Smackdown LIVE had great first shows, and then they had a couple blah shows after that. That being said, it seems that both have settled in a little and have been pretty solid the last couple weeks. And Backlash was a complete pleasant surprise and a joy to watch. The Women's Title match and Ambrose vs. Styles were great!

CWC Final show tonight as well!

CThrash13

Twitter:

Splat

Cena and Ambrose got real with each other on the mic. That was great stuff.

CThrash13

Most guys usually end up getting schooled on the mic when Cena gets intense, but Ambrose isn't going to be one of those guys. He's great on the mic, and he hasn't even had a chance to truly show it yet in his WWE run. I think that's about to change. His dark side looks to be on the horizon, or at least I hope so! One day, he's going to be the best heel in WWE.

CThrash13

Twitter:

Tasuki

So it looks like according to several places that the next person to take up residence in Suplex City will be Goldberg. Several places including Jim Ross's twitter is that Lesnar VS Goldberg will be headlining Survivor Series.

My Backlog

Splat

Sasha and Charlotte had a great match at Hell in a Cell. I wasn't crazy about the end but still really enjoyed it.

Tasuki

I don't know after the brand split I have found it hard to get back into WWE, not sure why that is. Right now the only match I am looking forward too is Lesnar/Goldberg II at Survivor Series other then that I don't know anything about WWE. I cant say I am done with pro wrestling though as I have been watching WCPW alot. I haven't missed a single episode of Loaded yet and I even bought their IPPV last month, and honestly I can't wait for the next one. The same goes with Loaded, I can't wait for the next one either.

I guess I am just done with WWE.

My Backlog

Tasuki

As much as I defended WWE in the past, I am truly disgusted by the Goldberg/Lesnar fight. Seriously I had matches last longer on a WWE video game. Biggest wasted opportunity ever. Unless they give one hell of an explanation as to why, I won't be resigning my WWE Network after this month.

My Backlog

Fight_Teza_Fight

I stopped watching WWE programming after Daniel Bryan retired.
Yesterday I made the unfortunate decision to renew my Network subscription, only to see Brock Lesnar get squashed- in what 2 mins?! This is the guy that BROKE THE STREAK.
After the PPV I immediately cancelled my subscription. Never again. Vince is wiping his arse with my money.

Worse than all this are the fans that are happy with the finish? Watch them turn on Goldberg IMMEDIATELY when he wins the Rumble as its now being reported. The reason we now have 2 World Championships is not to elevate the current talent. Its so Vince can have his part time guys fight over 1 title and throw us a bone with the other.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

AdamNovice

I for one liked the angle, to see an unstoppable monster be decimated in under 2 minutes was shocking. And that was the point it gets people talking, I know for one my ten year old self would have been all over that.
I can understand some people been upset if they bought into the PPV for that match but again you shouldn't be buying an event on one match. The five man tag was great (Wyatt family going over was a big bonus) the women's division continues to go from strength to strength and remains the main reason why I returned to WWE this year.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Splat

Goldberg got hurt on the last Raw before the PPV. I don't know if that had a factor in the way the match went down but it could have.

Splat

Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka has passed away. I know there was some legal stuff going on with him recently that I hope wasn't true. Either way another legend gone.

RIP.

Edited on by Splat

Tasuki

I know I will probably be disappointed, but I will be watching the Royal Rumble as it's my favorite WWE event. Funny I have no idea what's going on in WWE right haven't watched since Survivor Series. Been enjoying What Culture Pro Wrestling a whole lot more lately.

My Backlog

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

I know I will probably be disappointed, but I will be watching the Royal Rumble as it's my favorite WWE event. Funny I have no idea what's going on in WWE right haven't watched since Survivor Series. Been enjoying What Culture Pro Wrestling a whole lot more lately.

This is the first RR in years I actually have no idea who is going to win it. It makes it so much more fun to watch when it's like that. I'm fully expecting AJ/Cena to steal the show tho... I know they have all ready wrestled a few times but those two guys really click together.

Tasuki

Kinda was scared there that Roman was going to win. I have to say though best part of the Rumble, Ty Dillenger coming in at number "10"

My Backlog

Fight_Teza_Fight

Orton wins...sigh.
Makes sense with Cena as Champ. Now if they somehow vacate the title, they could have Cena win the record breaking title win against his greatest rival in the main event of Wrestlemania.

There has to be a money in the bank at mania. There is too much talent on the roster right now & I expect both Nakamura & Balor at Mania.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.