Forums

Topic: The Push Square Wrestling Thread.

Posts 561 to 580 of 738

Bazza78

@Tasuki: i know man, fair point i was only joking

OVERWATCH ps4 KDR 4.8. games won ratio 84 %. Best kill streak 52. Most eliminations 88

BodyW-outOrgans

@Tasuki: Yeah that looked brutal. From what I heard the Styles/Reigns match was really good. I really hope Styles wins the title at Extreme Rules.

BodyW-outOrgans

PSN: BodyWithoutOrgan

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

OMG!!! That injury to Enzo, I hope he will be ok.

That was nasty...

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki

@Splat: From what I have read and heard he has a sever concussion but nothing else. Considering what could have happened he is very lucky. I just wonder how long he will be out.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-releases-damien-sandow/

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstars Damien Sandow, King Barrett, Santino Marella, Cameron, Hornswoggle, Alex Riley, El Torito and Zeb Colter

Sandow and Barrett were booked terribly. It's a shame WWE dropped the ball with both of them...

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki

@Splat: Actually I read that Barrett had an offer from a Futbol Club (cant remember which one) to be an announcer. The pay was better from what I read and he wouldn't be tearing up his body.

My Backlog

BodyW-outOrgans

@Splat: They were, especially Barrett. And while we are making accounts of crappy WWE booking we can't ignore the HORRIBLE mistakes they are making with Gallows and Anderson. Those guys should have come in and destroyed everyone, instead, they have them in long stupid matches with the Uso's and getting pinned by RR.

BodyW-outOrgans

Tasuki

I know I am about a week late but I just watched last week's NXT and Eric Young on NXT!!!! It's nice to see alot of the guys that I watched TNA for a few years ago make their way to the WWE.

My Backlog

BodyW-outOrgans

@Tasuki: That seems to be the one really cool thing WWE is doing at this time - bringing in the best talent from TNA that wrestled in futility for so long. I'm really hoping that Bobby Roode gets a serious push on the main roster... But still, I have no hope for that based on RAW from last night and more of the "make RR look strong" booking. It's killing me and makes me not want to watch.

BodyW-outOrgans

cloudrunner64

Its turning into NXTNA. lol. Sad to see Sandow go. He was great.

PSN cloud_runner64

Tasuki

I have to give credit where it's due, that promo Dean did for the Asylum Match this Sunday was just awesome.

My Backlog

BodyW-outOrgans

@Tasuki: He always delivers a great promo - but I have the feeling that the match itself will be far too gimmicky and a total stinker.

BodyW-outOrgans

BodyW-outOrgans

@Tasuki: Lucha Underground actually has the absolute freaking best hardcore matches now. Some of the best ever. If you didn't get a chance to see it, youtube the "all night long" match between Prince Puma and Johnny Mundo - I thought it was the best match of 2015, hands down.

BodyW-outOrgans

Tasuki

Ok maybe someone can answer this cause I don't have any ideas. What does WWE gain by having Miz the IC Champion? Why didn't they just have Zach Ryder keep it. And now on Extreme use why not have Kevin Owens or Sami Zayn or Caesaro get it. I just don't see why have Miz the IC Champion.

My Backlog

cloudrunner64

THE MAN IS BACK! So happy with that!

PSN cloud_runner64

CThrash13

As far as Miz being IC Champ goes, he's done a pretty damn good job with it. The addition of Maryse to his corner has taken his character to a level he hasn't been in quite some time. He's a perfect heel champ, and in the process of having matches with KO, Zayn, Cesaro, etc., the title has started to mean something again. I'd love to see Cesaro or Zayn as IC Champ, but Mizuno has done her!

And like the guy above said, Lucha Underground is amazing. I binge watched season one before season two began, and it's some of the best in-ring action I've seen. It's great!

CThrash13

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.