Forums

Topic: The Push Square Wrestling Thread.

Posts 501 to 520 of 738

Tasuki

What a ****ing joke of a triple threat match. It was decent until the ending. Best match of the night Styles vs Y2J

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

BodyW-outOrgans

@Tasuki: Agreed. That Styles/Jericho match was pretty good - liked the ending. The triple threat match was laaaaaame. Way too short.

BodyW-outOrgans

PSN: BodyWithoutOrgan

BodyW-outOrgans

@Tasuki: I think angle is under contract with TNA... I'm hoping its Samoa Joe, but I think he is scheduled against Balor for that weekend.

BodyW-outOrgans

PSN: BodyWithoutOrgan

RR529

Wow, Shane McMahon is back! I didn't see that one coming. I used to think he was so cool as a kid, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Splat

I marked out like a 12 year old when Shane's music hit haha. . The crowd was going nuts...

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

DerMeister

Shane's return was a genuine surprise. Him being Taker's opponent? Even more shocking. I kinda wish Kevin Owens got the match though.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Splat

Yeah, I think the match it's self will be enjoyable but an odd choice. They have also kinda forced the fans to root against Taker which is strange.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki

I honestly think now that the streak is dead and Taker doesn't have much more time in the WWE they are just setting up his WM matches with people who want to have always wanted to have a match with Taker. That way they don't have to worry about a storyline, and having a match with Taker is considered a great honor especially a WM match.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Part of me is wondering if Shane wins, are they going to go with the whole seperate brands idea like they did a few years ago. It makes me wonder since Shane keeps saying he will get control of Raw so that makes me think Steph and Hunter will get Smackdown.

My Backlog

Confused_Dude

That Owens/Neville match on RAW was brilliant. I know a lot of people are calling for a straight-forward Owens/Zayn match at Mania, but I think the addition of Neville would take it off the charts.

Untitled

Staff Writer. Former Push Square Video Editor and Podcast Editor.

PSN: Confused_Dude | Twitter:

Tasuki

@Batman: Totally agree, but I think the idea behind an Owens/Zayn match at WM is more a personal reason for both men since they have grown up in the industry together.

Btw not to go off topic but love the Avatar. BtAS is still my favorite Batman form of media I guess you'd say.

My Backlog

cloudrunner64

Not long now till mania! Seth or Randy orton to ruin Romans belt match.

PSN cloud_runner64

Tasuki

@BodyW-outOrgans: I agree, to me this looks like the best match of the night. Don't get me wrong, I love takers matches at WM and the Ambrose/Lesnar can be good but I fear that they will play the street fight safe, like they have been the last few times, nothing like the street fights during the Attitude Era.

In general I am excited for WM, I mean it's WM but with the massive amount of injuries I have a feeling it will be lackluster. Honestly I am a bit more excited for Takeover tonight.

My Backlog

cloudrunner64

@Tasuki: Dyu think Zayn will be fit enough for the ladder match at mania? I've not watched NXT yet so i don't know how much he did or how long it lasted.

PSN cloud_runner64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.