Forums

Topic: The Push Square Wrestling Thread.

Posts 401 to 420 of 738

Tasuki

@adf86: Right. WWE has said it the past that all past shows that included controversial employees will remain as is but will display a warning for viewers before the show. However documentaries or specials about that person will not be on the network, stuff like School of Hard Knocks: The Chris Benoit story or Hogan's own documentry.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

AdamNovice

@Tasuki: Right ok, not too concerned about the docs, just as long as the classic matches and events are still there, for anyone not just Hogan

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Tasuki

@adf86: The only reason they might pull them and that will probably be temporary is to add the warning to them. But yeah to many people get WWE Network for the old matches like myself. If they did that they would lose alot of money.

My Backlog

Tasuki

@adf86: Yes you can watch the current PPV any time you want. The soonest you can watch it though of course is when it's live at the start time but once it's started you can watch it any time. Even if you don't start it at the start time like me for example I am usually at work when it starts and get home about an hour into the PPV it gives you an option to start the PPV from the beginning.

My Backlog

larry_koopa

RIP Piper. You will be missed.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rousey dedicates her UFC 190 bout to Piper tomorrow night.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

Splat

RIP Hot Rod.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

DerMeister

I just heard. Really sad to hear because he was one of my favorites too. I wasn't expecting him to pass on until another two decades.

RIP Hot Rod.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Tasuki

larry_koopa wrote:

RIP Piper. You will be missed.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rousey dedicates her UFC 190 bout to Piper tomorrow night.

She is.

My Backlog

Splat

WWE 2K16 news.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/04/gamescom-2015-first-ww...

MyCareer is back, and this time it goes a lot further, all the way to you gaining admission to the WWE Hall of Fame.
Create a Diva, Create a Show, Create an Arena, and Create a Championship are back in!
WWE Universe: Wrestlers can now be booked to multiple shows
Online has been "overhauled."
Three-man commentary team, with John "Bradshaw" Layfield joining King and Cole.
Ladder, handicap, and tornado tag match types added back in.
No loading screens between entrances, and you can assault opponents during their entrance!
Improved ref and manager AI.

Tasuki

As much as I like NXT Takeover this one on Saturday doesn't excite me too much except for Jushin Liger's match. I can't see Kevin Owens getting the NXT championship for the fact that he's been elevated to the main roster, just like I can't see Sasha Banks keeping hers especially since both are facing opponents that haven't been elevated to Raw yet and have a pretty good fan base in NXT.

Also the fact that Bayley's last two wins have been over Charlotte and Becky Lench and both have been sent to Raw makes it seem that they are giving her a push.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Arckadius

I think Bayley will win the womens championship for sure. I also believe Kevin Owens will get the NXT title back.

Arckadius

Tasuki

OMG the Woman's Championship match on Take Over tonight. I haven't seen a woman's match that good in years.

My Backlog

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

OMG the Woman's Championship match on Take Over tonight. I haven't seen a woman's match that good in years.

I haven't got a chance to watch it yet but I'm not surprised. The NXT women are awesome.

My money is on Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro stealing the show tonight.

Tasuki

@Splat: NXT just over all is awesome. Triple H is real doing a good job with it. I honestly think that the WWE will be in good hands once Vince is gone and Triple H and Stephanie are in control.

My Backlog

Archways24

I have not watched the Brock and Taker segments. How is that going along?

Archways24

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.