Forums

Topic: The Push Square Wrestling Thread.

Posts 381 to 400 of 738

Tasuki

Finally got around to watching Beast in the East tonight (Due to the holiday, work and being sick) and it was good. The Jericho/Neville match surprised me, if there is one thing Jericho is good at its making these young guys look good. The Brock was a squash match but honesty what did we expect with him going against Kofi. Of course the one that stole the show was Owens/Balor

As much as I like Owens I am glad that Balor won especially in Japan.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

If you guys haven't all ready watched it I recommend Finn Balor The Demon Revealed on WWE Network. It's only 30 mins but worth a watch.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

If you guys haven't all ready watched it I recommend Finn Balor The Demon Revealed on WWE Network. It's only 30 mins but worth a watch.

Yeah they played each part during last week's NXT and it was very interesting. It made me root for him more so after seeing it.

My Backlog

Splat

The NXT roster is so freaking talented... I'm so ready for the youth movement.

Tasuki

@Splat: Agree especially the woman's and Tag division. I especially love those two division alot more then their Raw/Smackdown counterparts.

My Backlog

CThrash13

Splat wrote:

The NXT roster is so freaking talented... I'm so ready for the youth movement.

There's a lot of talent there, but they've taken a little bit of a hit in the past month or so. Losing Zayn and Itami to injury, and losing Neville to the main roster has definitely taken its toll a bit. I still enjoy NXT on a weekly basis, but it's not as good as it was a few months ago. If they lose Kevin Owens to the main roster (definitely happening sooner rather than later) along with Charlotte and Sasha soon like it's rumored, that'll hurt even more. They'll definitely build some talent back as well as get some of the injured stars back, but the cupboard is definitely more bare than it was. I've seen a little too much Dana Brooke lately for my liking. She has A LOT of improving left to do before she can hang with the NXT women. I still enjoy it though, but I don't think it's quite as good right now as some fans make it out to be.

Edited on by CThrash13

CThrash13

Twitter:

Splat

WWE did something meaningful with the Divas on Raw? I'm in shock... It's about time. I'm not sold it's going to last but was great to see.

DerMeister

Oh, I hope it does. I'm really tired of seeing the same old same old from the divas.

Also really hoping that one of them ends Nikki's title reign.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

larry_koopa

Would it kill John Cena to actually put somebody over, ever? Maybe do the favours for an up and comer, you know, like everybody did for you when you were first starting out? Bray Wyatt, Rusev, Owens. Nope, it's got to be all Cena, all the time.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

Arckadius

If not Cesaro or Owens? Then who, I cannot believe they had Owens tap out tonight, so much hate.

Arckadius

Splat

Sasha Banks should have won the Divas triple threat she is awesome... That said it's just nice to see the Divas do anything meaningful.

They really dropped the ball by not letting Owens beat Cena. It wouldn't have hurt Cena one bit and would have meant everything for Owens.

DerMeister

@Splat I personally would've loved seeing Sasha win, but I'm glad Charlotte won. They could've easily just have Brie beat them both.

I too am disappointed with Cena winning. I don't mind him winning but he always wins when his opponent needs it the most. Owens should be fine though, as long as he gets booked well and not like another chump that lost to Cena.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Tasuki

So looks like they won't be using Owens right which is a shame. As much as I don't want a Superstar to get seriously injured, part of me wishes Cena would just to see what WWE would do if they couldn't use him anymore.

The Divas match was great nice to see them using the Divas a bit more. The Rollins/Lesnar match was ok, I was a little mixed on the ending. Nice set up for Summerslam but it would have been nice seeing Rollins lose the belt.

My Backlog

Splat

I love me some Sasha Banks... How she rolls in to her modified crossface is awesome.

Splat

Like A Boss...

Tasuki

Well I finally got to see last week's Raw and I loved the brawl between Lesnar and Taker. I am just hoping their match at Summerslam will live up to the hype.

My Backlog

AdamNovice

Does anyone on here subscribe to WWE Network? If so, can you tell me if they have removed any events past or present involving Hulk Hogan? I have no interest in current WWE but been able to watch most, if not all the major matches from my childhood, of course Hulk Hogan was a part of that.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Eastyprime

@adf86: Not that I can see. They've just removed the "Beyond the Ring" documentaries as far as I can tell. He might be removed from the skip to match function tho.

Eastyprime

PSN: Eastyprime

Tasuki

@adf86: I doubt they will, they will just put a message up before an episode that has him in it saying that WWE doesn't condone his actions and that they don't reflect WWE'S ideas and all that legal stuff. That's what they did with matches involving Chris Benoit.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

AdamNovice

@Tasuki: Right ok cool, I don't condone what he said either but I also don't like it when the WWE try to airbrush there own history when it suits them, especially when there not so squeaky clean themselves.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.