Forums

Topic: The Push Square Wrestling Thread.

Posts 361 to 380 of 738

themcnoisy

Hey guys - I'm not a wrestling fan, other than wrestlemania on the mega drive but I watched a documentary which you may be interested in on the bbc yesterday here's a link. Well worth a look.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01p96ly

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Tasuki

Well another horrible PPV. The only good match was Cena/Owens II other then that it was lame.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

Well another horrible PPV. The only good match was Cena/Owens II other then that it was lame.

Pretty much. Owens is all ready a star...

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Pretty much. Owens is all ready a star...

My biggest fear is when he comes to WWE, they just use him like Neville, which will be a big waste. I have heard though of rumors saying that they might make NXT a third brand kinda like they tried to do with ECW.

My Backlog

Splat

Hey, Seth. Here comes the pain...

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

And another great feud (Ambrose/Rollins) dies. Great job there WWE great job.

My Backlog

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

Splat wrote:

They could easily pick it back up after Battleground. I highly doubt Brock will stick around after that.

Arckadius

Has anyone else noticed the Boo from Super Mario that keeps appearing in the crowd? Or am I just going crazy?

Arckadius

Tasuki

Arckadius wrote:

Has anyone else noticed the Boo from Super Mario that keeps appearing in the crowd? Or am I just going crazy?

Nope I noticed it too. Not sure the reasoning behind it unless people use it to "Boo" something they don't like.

My Backlog

larry_koopa

Splat wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Splat wrote:

They could easily pick it back up after Battleground. I highly doubt Brock will stick around after that.

My prediction is that Seth wins at Battleground and then takes on Triple H at SummerSlam. No idea what they do after that. But I agree: the Seth/Dean program was solid.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

Tasuki

I have also heard rumors of a possible Lesner/Owens match as well. So Lesner wins at Battleground, setting up Triple H/Rollins at Summer Slam and Owens becomes the Authority's new future and takes on Lesnar at Summer Slam since he took Cena to the limit the Authority be lives he can take Brock.

Maybe I am thinking to much on this, lol.

My Backlog

Splat

WWE 2K16 is supposed to have a roster size of 120... They really dropped the ball last year so this is a step in the right direction. You better be able to make Divas this year...

DerMeister

120 "unique" wrestlers yeah. It's possible the roster could be bigger, but I think 120 is about right.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Splat

Untitled

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

Anyone getting up early to watch the Owens/Balor match tomorrow?

I have to work but going to watch it ASAP. Brock is going to have a match as well and I'm not missing that. Brock get's a lot of hate but I still find him very entertaining.

Splat

Stone Cold is going to be on the cover of WWE 2K16. They better bring their A game if he is going to be on the cover...

Confused_Dude

Bit of an odd choice. Seems like an admission of 'well we don't have any active competitors who're better suited.'

Also, I thought they were going with a photographed cover star now. Will they want 50 year-old Austin, or photoshopped 90's Austin?

Staff Writer. Former Push Square Video Editor and Podcast Editor.

PSN: Confused_Dude | Twitter:

Tasuki

That is odd, I mean they had Rock on it a few years ago but at least he's still active to a point more so then Austin anyway. Why not just put Hogan on it? There are a ton of current wrestlers they could have put on it instead. Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Brock Lesner heck even Kevin Owens. Just an odd choice.

My Backlog

DerMeister

Well, there's rumors of a Stone Cold centric mode in the game, so that's probably why.

I personally think Lesnar or Rollins are more deserving. Heck, even Paige.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.