Forums

Topic: The Push Square Wrestling Thread.

Posts 281 to 300 of 738

Arckadius

It was, I wasn't expecting it to happen.

Arckadius

Splat

Brock get's a lot of hate for being a part timer but pretty much all his matches are great. I always feel bad for the guy in the ring with him because he is so reckless but dang is it entertaining.

The Taker/Bray match went better than I thought it would. I mean it wasn't Taker/HBK but after last year I thought Taker was done. It was nice to see him have a good showing.

The Sting/HHH match was great in-till the ending...

Overall a much better WM than I thought it would be.

Edit: That RKO on Seth was freaking insane...

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Arckadius

As good as Wrestlemania turned out to be, tonight is the night we've all been waiting for. Post-Wrestlemania RAW.

Arckadius

Splat

I really want a long DB/Ziggler feud for the IC title... The IC title used to be a big deal and I want it to be again.

Arckadius

DB and DZ could have a great feud for the IC championship. We had 2 teaser matches between them recently but we need more, and with a belt on the line it makes it more worthwhile. As a Dolph Ziggler fan I'd hope it elevates Zigglers status in WWE.

Arckadius

Tasuki

I have been reading that the whole reason behind giving Cena the US title and Bryan the IC is so they can elevate the titles to were they once we're rather then how they have been. It seems that the past few years they have been using the titles as "oh your not top tier and can't possibly be the face of the company but you are entertaining so have the IC/US title" When rather it should be a stepping stone towards the WWE Championship. Now if they used that mentality when it came to Roman Reigns like make him IC champ this year, work with him so that next WM he would be ready for the WWE Championship I don't think Roman would have got as much hate as he did.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Arckadius

I think once Seth Rollins won the WWE Championship, that alone probably lessened the heat on Reigns. I think we need a couple of the other young talent to be put into the main event picture before most wrestling fans are going to be ready to accept Reigns as champ. In the mean time, have him turn heal and get creative with his character, give him some time to grow charisma-wise and do something else big after he finds a good character for himself.
Let him be the first to win the IC and US title, hell he can unify them down the line, I dont know. I dont want them to give up on him, cause he is talented, he does have a good look. But was he the guy that should take down Lesnar after the year he has had, no way.

Arckadius

Arckadius

Also I know everyone's not a fan of it, but if they aren't going to do anything huge with Ambrose, get him to bring back the Hardcore championship, with 24/7 rule, he could make it work.

Arckadius

Tasuki

Arckadius wrote:

Also I know everyone's not a fan of it, but if they aren't going to do anything huge with Ambrose, get him to bring back the Hardcore championship, with 24/7 rule, he could make it work.

Haha I said the same thing about Ambrose and the Hardcore Championship last night to my son while we watched WM last night.

My Backlog

Splat

I really want Raw to start with Seth coming out with all his lackeys bragging only to have Brock come out clear the ring.

Arckadius

Some of my favorite moments in the last year were of Ambrose jumping out of places, like a giant gift, or under the table where Rollins kept those cinder blocks. The ice bucket challenge segment made me laugh really hard.

If Lesnar comes out to destroy the Authority, I do hope Rollins gets away unscathed. The man is an escape artist and I hope he stays that way.

Arckadius

Splat

I don't care what anyone says Brock is awesome... I could watch him throw people around like a rag doll all day long.

Also I thought Neville did great in his debut.

Edited on by Splat

Arckadius

Im not fond of the name Neville by itself. Then again he is awesome enough that he could be called Squidlydink and I still be a huge fan.

Yeah, post-mania Raws are always great for a laugh. Also Sheamus coming back as a heal was great, his new look...I dont know.

Arckadius

Splat

Arckadius wrote:

Im not fond of the name Neville by itself. Then again he is awesome enough that he could be called Squidlydink and I still be a huge fan.

Yeah, I don't like dropping the first name either.

Splat

AJ Lee is retiring... With her being married to Punk and the way women are treated in WWE I can't say I'm shocked but damn I'm going to miss her.

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

AJ Lee is retiring... With her being married to Punk and the way women are treated in WWE I can't say I'm shocked but damn I'm going to miss her.

I can almost guess it's all Punk on that one. He should get the doucebag of the year award.

My Backlog

larry_koopa

Arckadius wrote:

I think that's a great idea and I could totally see it working as well. Then again, this is modern WWE we're talking about...

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

larry_koopa

Now that I think about it, they essentially did the 24/7 rule with the IC belt in the build to WM this year, the way somebody different stole it every Raw and Smackdown.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.