Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 10,087

Tasuki

So I have come to the conclusion that I hate the Darksiders series. I tried it a few months ago enjoyed it but got distracted with other games. Now I tried to get back into it and I have no idea what I was doing where to go or what. I decided to figure it out but instead took a wrong turn and got myself stuck. Tried to reload the game from the point I last played the game at and it instead loaded me in a different area. And I was even more confused.

Yeah the series sounds great but now I am all confused and honestly do not want to start over (I was 6 hours into the game) and have to do everything over again. So I guess I will be cancelling my prorder for Darksiders 3.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Jaz007

@Tasuki When I read "So I have come to the conclusion that I hate the Darksiders series." I just started busting up for some reason. Nothing wrong you opinion, I just found this really funny for some reason.

Jaz007

Jaz007

@Tasuki No, for some unexplainable reason it made me bust up. There’s nothing wrong with your post. It’s me not you lol.

Jaz007

kyleforrester87

@Tasuki so you hate it because you stopped playing half way through and forgot what you were doing? Fair enough.

The first game is pretty great. Not amazing, but a nice 7-8/10. I didn't really care for the second one and stopped playing it part way through. Quite interested in the third, though.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Haruki_NLI

Staples out, gonna possibly have scars under the luki-fuzz but he's happy. Good boy Daxter.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

RogerRoger

@Knuckles-Fajita There's only one word I can think of which sums up his expression in that photograph, and that's "adorkable". Good boy indeed, glad he's home and happy!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Haruki_NLI

@RogerRoger That's his "I'm a sexy boy and I know it" pose.

Also "My sofa".

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

RogerRoger

@Knuckles-Fajita Knowing dogs, probably much more the latter than the former!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Fight_Teza_Fight

Here in the West Midlands it’s currently 31 Degrees.
I actually can’t handle this heat.

I took a bottle of frozen water with me to work today & by midday it was lukewarm.

Also this heat has been a terrible excuse to validate my mid-week drinking.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Octane

@Fight_Teza_Fight No moaning, we hit 38 today. At least, it was 38 when I checked it a few minutes ago, don't want to think about how high it was earlier this afternoon...

Octane

Fight_Teza_Fight

@Octane 😱 If it ever gets that hot I’m blowing off work.

Anything over 23-24 degrees is too hot for me.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

KALofKRYPTON

@Fight_Teza_Fight Anything that hotter than 'yeah, you'll be alright without a hoodie' is too hot for my taste!

Fortunately my office has tundra-like air con... the journey home though...

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Jaz007

38 degrees is cold people, not deathly cold like some claim it is, but it's definitely not warm... Crazy Europeans

Jaz007

RogerRoger

@Jaz007 When you've spent your developmental years in a cool climate, everything's relative. That's why I'm a single-digit temperature guy, and why yesterday was so tough.

What's worse, between 10am and 5pm, I was constantly standing and walking in direct sun. They say "mad dogs and Englishmen" and I know I'm the latter, but it was bordering on the ridiculous. Still had a pretty darn good day overall, but that element of it was nightmarish.

Today holds the promise of storms, and then tomorrow my local temperature is forecast at 21.

Never thought I'd see the day I was looking forward to 21. That's usually too hot for me, but I can't wait.

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@Jaz007 that's 38 degrees Celsius... 100F

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

KALofKRYPTON

@Octane I did wonder...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic