Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 721 to 740 of 10,080

Th3solution

@Gremio108 Thanks! And yeah, the last week was mostly pre-E3 build up so you didn’t miss a whole lot. Aloy beat Cloud in the character tournament fairly handily. That’s about it. You got back online just in time because the updates are pouring in like crazy now.
So do you feel like being without internet for 10 days enhanced your life or anyway? Like made your happier, helped you focus on the meaning of life, or enhance your chi or sharpen your relationships or anything? Or is all that stuff about the internet ruining our lives just bunk?

@FullbringIchigo Thanks, man. It has made me stronger. I feel like a man who has just crested a high mountain, only to get to the summit and peer over at a range of other higher and steeper peaks to climb. And I can see you long-time veterans down the range waving the Push Square flag high on the ridge of K2, the dead bodies of those who have failed littering the valley below.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Th3solution

@JohnnyShoulder Lol, of course I wouldn’t do that! Not to a fellow hunter. Well... not unless the Sinister bell was ringing that is...

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Gremio108

@Th3solution Well, it coincided with a week off work so it didn't impact me too much. Of course it meant that as a family, we had to actually talk to and engage with each other. It was an interesting experiment which we have all agreed we won't be trying again.

I went back and voted for Cloud out of pity, knowing that it wouldn't make a bit of difference. Poor guy, as if he wasn't miserable enough already.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

mookysam

@RogerRoger Wow, that sounds like a very progressive management style that paid off. More people should be open to these types of ideas. If people are treated with real respect and trusted with responsibility, the results are often very positive. Boo the fuddy-duddies, I say.

Sorry for the late reply, by the way. I was genuinely interested reading your post.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

FullbringIchigo

@get2sammyb, SAMMY i don't know if it's a glitch OR if the issue has been sorted out but Spider-Man can now be pre-ordered on Amazon, they still haven't updated the release date but it can be ordered

i really hope this means the issues have been fixed (P.S this was the only place i could think of to let you know, sorry if it was the wrong place)

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet yeah i just looked and most are available now so whatever went down must have been sorted, as for Amazon US my guess is it's just not updated yet, it's 12:30 right now in the UK so try about the same time US and see if it's changed

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

WanderingBullet

@FullbringIchigo Yeah, I just want to pre-order them and have a peace of mind, not having to worry about a God of War situation.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet yeah i understand that, as soon as i saw Spider-Man was up i pre-ordered it, just to make sure

WanderingBullet

@FullbringIchigo To be honest, I had already pre-ordered the standard edition back in 2016 but I'm thinking of getting the CE.lol You guys are lucky, think I saw the steelbook edition which US doesn't have a few months ago on Amazon.co.uk.

RogerRoger

@mookysam Thanks! Always nice to know that people actually read my essays!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

WanderingBullet

@WanderingBullet Nope, they're still not up for pre-order.

Tsushima is listed as a £69.99 game on Amazon (UK). It also has a 2030 release date.lol

JohnnyShoulder

@FullbringIchigo Great news, cheers for the heads up.

The power of E3!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

Do we have an introduction thread for new members? Would love to have something like that stickied.

Kidfried

Th3solution

@Kidfried Thanks! It’s been an awesome year!
And that’s a good idea about the introduction thread. When I started posting a year ago, after lurking for many months, I just jumped in. I felt comfortable doing so after watching for a while at how civil and friendly everyone is, but an opportunity to intro oneself may make it less intimidating for newbies.

RogerRoger

@Kidfried @Th3solution I third the motion for a "Welcome Aboard" sticky topic.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki hey do you know if we have or had an Unpopular Gaming Opinions thread, i couldn't find one but i thought it might be a fun idea

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic