Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 4,641 to 4,660 of 10,090

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution It could happen but unfortunately I don't see it as that would mean both Sony and the Publisher would lost out on the sale of the game. Publishers have long wanted to get shot of the 2nd hand market for this reason.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder @Th3solution Yeah, that’s my thought as well, publishers hate second-hand games. I do love CEX though, I’ve got so many games for cheap from there. There’s also absolute bottom of the barrel stuff that I’ve bought as joke presents.
Untitled
Untitled

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yeah CEX is good lol. It was a lifesaver when I bought my ps4 as I used up most of my disposable income getting the console and a game. So ended up trading my 360 and a few games which saw me through until I wasn't so skint. My mate used to complain that newer games weren't that cheap in there which is true, but if you are buying new games from there you are a mug lol. I've still got about 50 odd quid in store credit which I've not touched for ages and a bunch of games to trade in.

Is that Rangers game for a Celtic fan?

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Oh absolutely, I wrapped it in Celtic wrapping paper, put on a nice wee green and white ribbon and then they opened it to find that monstrosity. I spent more on the wrapping of the present than the actual game 😂😂

RogerRoger

@nessisonett You're a cruel, cruel person!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

Anyone know what the gadget club is as part of this months ps plus? Just noticed it on an implanted advert on the main page.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

nessisonett

The Commander Shepard account on Steam has finally broken their trend of reviewing every single game on Steam with the same message. Guess what game it was for!

Untitled

JohnnyShoulder

Love this.

Rudy_Manchego

@JohnnyShoulder Awesome - I love Ebrietas in Hollow Knight form. She is my favourite boss in the game, from a pure aesthetic aspect - the moment you walk in with the music playing it is full on Lovecraftian horror. Minus the racism bits.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

JohnnyShoulder

@Rudy_Manchego Oh yes, that really freaked me out when when I first encountered her. It shouldn't have really as after The One Reborn I should have been ready for anything.

JohnnyShoulder

@Draco_V_Ecliptic Not sure if I have a favourite one really, but there are only 3 or 4 which I disliked from the main game and dlc.

jdv95

so does anyone have mortal shell on their radar? i kinda do.

jdv95

Black_Swordsman

@jdv95 Yes, and I've started a Mortal Shell OT thread in the Playstation 4 forum on this website, feel free to participate!

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Th3solution

Does anyone listen to podcasts or music while they game? I’m surprised that many gamers do this. Personally I can’t concentrate on two things at once and I value the immersion of the in game audio. To pipe in extraneous music or rambling would ruin my game experience. Am I weird?

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

nessisonett

@Th3solution If I’m grinding MLB The Show then I’ll play music. If it’s a game that doesn’t require much concentration then I’ll probably play music too. Games like Watch Dogs 2 and GTA have in-game radios too that are useful. I wouldn’t do it with anything with too important a story though.

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution Only in driving and sports games when the music becomes intolerable, then I put something on from Spotify. But never in a a game with a story or any kind of atmosphere. I know Colin Moriaty does what you describe and I find that baffling!

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder It probably dropped to the second page because the forums are chill enough that there aren’t constant posts saying TLOU2 is the worst game ever because politics or TLOU2 is the best game ever and anybody who hates it is a bigot. I’ve barely seen any discourse on the actual game and all of my friends who’ve played it enjoyed it with a few caveats so they’re the only people I’d discuss it with to avoid the obvious internet nonsense.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yeah those are saved for the comments on any article which mentions PlayStation.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic