Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 4,141 to 4,160 of 10,087

JohnnyShoulder

@jdv95 I read somewhere that reviews would be ready from Friday?

EDIT: My bad, would helped that I read the article properly lol. It is indeed 12th June.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

jdv95

@JohnnyShoulder the june 12th date comes from ND themselves apparently.

now granted review copies are out there so i'm sure that some sites are already playing the game to review it and some of those reviews could be ready by friday but not allowed to be published untill the 12th.

jdv95

Ryall

Certainly a sign of confidence if they’re lifting the review embargo a week before release.

Ryall

LieutenantFatman

This is coming up faster than expected, just hit chapter 17 on FF7, should have it finished in good time before TLOU2 arrives. This will be an interesting one for sure.

LieutenantFatman

BearsEatBeets

Anyone seen the news going around about Take-Two's marketing plans. Apparently they release info about how much they are going to budget to spend each year for the next few years and in fiscal 2024(April '23-March '24) the amount pretty much doubles. The last time they did this was for RDR 2. Looks like GTA VI may be planned for early 2024.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

andreoni79

I can't wait to see Elon Musk throw a brick towards his rocket to show us its indestructibility right before it takes off.
Live 21.33 BST.

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

nessisonett

Barf, Musk thinks he’s Tony Stark but he’s more like Mr Burns. It’ll be interesting to see if there’s a COVID-19 outbreak due to this since y’know he thinks it’s a hoax.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

andreoni79

Mission aborted because everybody's watching TLOU2!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

mookysam

I honestly for the life of me do not comprehend the cult of personality surrounding Elon Musk.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

nessisonett

@mookysam Anybody who thinks that Hyperloop is a good idea is missing brain cells. Great idea, putting passengers in an enclosed capsule underground with zero space at all. That’ll be great until one breaks down and it’s a nightmare getting people out in time. Maybe he’ll call the rescuer ‘pedo guy’ as well.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic