Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 3,661 to 3,680 of 3,956

Thrillho

@mookysam Yikes, that's quite the stay. I hope you can enjoy your extended Christmas holiday

Thrillho

DerMeister

@mookysam Glad you're out of the hospital. Never a fun experience, so get well soon.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

JohnnyShoulder

@mookysam glad you are back home and on the way back on the road to recovery!

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

There is no longer a good time to release a game. There are only less s**t times to release a game

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KratosMD

Well Black Friday has been way more disappointing than these previous days. Literally none of the games I mentioned before got a decent discount, like Crash Team Racing or Days Gone.

There's an online retailer that actually had great discounts on some games, like Hellblade for €5, but they've implemented a queue system where you have to wait 20-30 minutes each time you add a product to your cart. I visited the website an hour ago and I've still not reached checkout because I keep going through multiple queues every time I add a product to the cart. I've already gone through three queues (including one that I'm in right now) and Hellblade has most likely gone out of stock by now, so there's no point anymore in finishing this purchase. What a freaking BS site, I've seriously not gotten mad over anything during Black Friday except for this crap.

At least Spider-Man was €20, same price as on PS Store @JohnnyShoulder

KratosMD

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD Yeah saw that, £15.99 here in the UK which is the same as the ps store. At least I was right about Days Gone... so far.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

There is no longer a good time to release a game. There are only less s**t times to release a game

Thrillho

@KratosMD I'd hate to see how much you'd buy in a year you didn't call disappointing!

Thrillho

KratosMD

@Thrillho Haha

I meant the new deals that were added today, lol.

Well it's the end of the week and the first batch of my Black Friday purchases has safely arrived.

Untitled

Still got 10 more games incoming next week. I love this time of the year!

Edited on by KratosMD

KratosMD

Rudy_Manchego

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Wa hey - welcome back!

@KratosMD Alas I may buy concrete genie and i got the Spiderman Season pass but that is it. I am trying to persuade my wife to get me a Switch Lite for Christmas. It is not going well.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

https://jambags.co.uk

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

JohnnyShoulder

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Welcome back, good to have you in any capacity!

KratosMD

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Hey! Nice to see you back, hope you're doing fine.

@Rudy_Manchego Well hopefully you'll manage to convince her in the end. It's a great system to have and I'm absolutely loving it so far thanks to all the JRPGs that are on it.

Edited on by KratosMD

KratosMD

Kidfried

@KratosMD Nice collection of new games. A lot of them I still want to play soon too!

(Don't have the money, though)

Kidfried

Rudy_Manchego

@KratosMD Well.... I already have a Switch but I just greedy!!!!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

Arugula

@Rudy_Manchego Lol. My wife is actually wanting to buy me a Switch Lite. I already have a regular Switch and in the 2+ years I've had it I've probably played 20% of BotW and a handful of Mario Kart races. So probably not the most astute idea she's ever had. I'm sure that's what I'll get, bless her. 🤣

Arugula

Rudy_Manchego

@Arugula Ha... I have to basically tell my wife what I want or I will get anything and everything. She worries I already have things so gets me something so off the wall I don’t actually want it!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic