Posts 3,661 to 3,680 of 10,056

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 I've had people in work say to me this week:
Life is a test
Life is a journey
Life is a rollercoaster
Now you come on here and say this.
I'm not quite sure what the hell is going on! 😂

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder All this tells me is that out there, somewhere, there's one heck of a theme park attraction which ends in a different location from where it starts, but you can only get on it after you've achieved a passing grade on some entry-level exam.

And it has corkscrews, corners, climbs and drops, according to @kyleforrester87.

I'll chuck in a loop-de-loop for good measure.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

@RogerRoger @kyleforrester87 @JohnnyShoulder According to Rascal Flatts and Walt Disney Pictures, Life is a Highway, which does fit kyle’s description. Nevertheless Mr. Gump says it’s a box of chocolates. As for me, I think it’s like trying to eat a box of chocolates while driving on a twisted highway — just a series of distractions ending up in a stomach ache and a food stained shirt.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Octane

Are there any phone nerds present here? My Android phone keeps asking me for a password, but I don't remember ever setting a password. My phone has a PIN, and a pattern lock, but no password. What to do?

Octane

JohnnyShoulder

@Octane Have you tried putting it an bowl of rice?

Oh, my bad that is for something else.

Default passwords or pins are sometimes set to 0000, but it vary for each manufacturer.

Failing that it will contacting customer support for whatever brand of phone you have or network you are on. If there is a shop you can go to they could help. For instance my contract is with O2 and they have shop in the town centre I can go to for stuff like that.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Gremio108

@Octane Could the password be the numbers which your pattern lock would represent on a phone panel?

I've not explained that very well but hopefully you'll get what I mean

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Ryall

@Octane It’s probably your Google account. It would be the same as the password for Gmail or YouTube or any other Google service you use.

Ryall

kyleforrester87

If it were me, I’d use the number 8843, it’s easy to remember because it’s the pin code for my bank card.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Gremio108

@kyleforrester87 One of my mates used to write his PIN on the back of his debit card in case he forgot it when he went to get money out. He stopped when we pointed out the flaw in his system

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD Depends on what security settings you have. IIRC correctly you can either have it to remember the password or ask you to enter it every time you make a purchase using your Google account.

My phone will request for the PIN to be entered every few days to unlock the screen (it's usually done by fingerprint or face recognition), and as far as i know you can't disable it. And I wouldn't want to either.

@kyleforrester87 @Gremio108 My pin is the same for everything, so if that gets found out I'm FUBAR.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Th3solution

I hate passwords and passcodes. I blame them for the rise in gun violence over the last 50 years. They probably are causing global warming as well.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic