Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 3,621 to 3,640 of 3,703

KratosMD

So at first I wasn't too bothered with Sonic's old design for the new movie. But after watching the new trailer and seeing a direct comparison between the two designs, I realised just how dumb I was:

Untitled

It's borderline creepy how the old one looked.

KratosMD

RogerRoger

@KratosMD I think "artistic bravery" is a fine line. There'll be some (in the minority, I'm sure, but still) who think that the new design is too safe and not realistic enough for a live-action interpretation of a cartoon.

But then we're talking about a movie for kids here, so...?

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Rudy_Manchego

I just hope they do the same thing with this new 'Cats' musical movie...

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

https://jambags.co.uk

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

The boiler at work broke today so we had to close the school early.... Might get tomorrow off as well because of it.

I ended up having to look after a pupil for about two hours though til their grandparents came to pick them up...

Still got a bunch of hours off work... Can't complain really. Finished Soul Reaver cus of it

-EDIT-

Oh goodness @Rudy_Manchego! hadn't seen that at all! Good grief that's... Blurrrggghhh 😂

Edited on by Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Ya don't need to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all ya need is something simple, like someone to take care of - Aigis Persona 3

PSN:GoddessFoxy-E

》My No Commentary PS4 Youtube Channel《

Rudy_Manchego

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I can only apologise for sending you in search of the Cats trailer. If it helps... my therapist has told me that Cat Judi Dench is not real and can't hurt me.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

KratosMD

I think it's very interesting that both the PlayStation and Nintendo fanbases have experienced two completely divisive titles within such a short period of time from one another. The comment sections for both Death Stranding and Pokémon Sword/Shield reviews on PushSquare and NintendoLife respectively sure feel like that.

Perhaps 2019 is going to be remembered as the year of precarious games.

KratosMD

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Not only divisive games @KratosMD but the fact that Death Stranding and Pokémon Sw/Sh are such complete polar opposites as well in pretty much everything except the fact they're video games!

Edited on by Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Ya don't need to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all ya need is something simple, like someone to take care of - Aigis Persona 3

PSN:GoddessFoxy-E

》My No Commentary PS4 Youtube Channel《

JohnnyShoulder

@ellsworth004 I don't think so as he lives in the UK and we don't get the service until next Spring.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

ellsworth004

@JohnnyShoulder yeah we discussed it in another forum. Really crappy, as big as disney is u think it would of been a worldwide launch. But, seeing all the issues theyve been having with it i guess its understandable. Have u watched it?

ellsworth004

PSN: ellsworth004

JohnnyShoulder

@ellsworth004 Yeah I saw that, couldn't be bothered to delete my post though!

I'm in the UK too, so nope.

I think someone on here said Disney had to wait until the contracts with the existing companies (such as Sky) to end, or pay out the remaining time on the contracts for some regions. They have obviously gone with the former.

Glad your enjoying it though!

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Ralizah

There's a free Tetris Effect PS4 theme on the NA PSN. Unsure about other regions.

Ralizah

PSN: Ralizah

Kidfried

@Ralizah I'll look it up.

Anyway, for Shenmue 1 remastered I have already lost an hour of progress twice because of a bug. Come on...

Kidfried

Kidfried

@Ralizah Nope, no free theme over here. Hermen Hulst, fix this!

Kidfried

RogerRoger

@Kidfried Wow, there are still game-breaking bugs in Shenmue, which was released last August? That doesn't sound good at all. Hope you know what's causing it, so that you don't lose a third hour!

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

MightyDemon82

Hey folks, where is the best place to get game related t-shirts and other clothing items?

MightyDemon82

KALofKRYPTON

@MightyDemon82 You can always find decent stuff on the likes of RedBubble, or more official routes like high street outlets like GAME/Gamestop.

Insert Coin make some pretty nice stuff.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@MightyDemon82 @KALofKRYPTON also Amazon have been putting a lot of gaming related clothing on their site too, i got this really nice FFVII T-Shirt off it the other day

"Don't try to be a great man just be a man and let history make it's own judgments"

Rudy_Manchego

@MightyDemon82 I quite like Redbubble if you want something unique as a lot of fans make great artwork. I got a TLOU2 tshirt after the first trailer came out.
If you like retro games, try Pocket Pixels LTD.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic