Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 3,601 to 3,620 of 10,083

HallowMoonshadow

Not entirely what you're asking @DonJorginho but the site has two reviews up about Nacon controllers... Though you could always "@" Robert/ShogunRok what he thought of 'em

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/12/hardware_review_nacon...

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/07/hardware_review_nacon...

I'm unfortunately way too used to the playstation layout to touch one of those

Ha it will be pretty fun @Th3solution, just ya know... six and seven year olds or year two is what I teach! I'll have to keep a close eye on the troublemakers and hopefully none of 'em gets a little scared if a butterfly or moth flies in someone's face... 😅

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Th3solution

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Well my dreams didn’t give me any imagery to warn of any horrible butterfly attacks or moth mutant invasions, so the 6 year olds should be fine. Even so, who better to defend them than yourself, with all your Dark Souls experience? You’ll be able to learn those flying attack patterns in a flash and be ready to counter! 😄

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

HallowMoonshadow

Pfffft if they're anything like this ol' softie in Dark Souls @Th3solution it'll be easy 😂

Untitled

Though I'm not sure my Dark Souls playing will translate into any kind of fighting prowess... and If there is a mutant moth uprising... Well... I'll blame you Mr prophet 😅

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

JohnnyShoulder

I totally missed that boss fight @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy on my first playthrough, but when I faced it when I played the remaster, boy was I disappointed! So your just gonna sit there waiting for me to clobber ya? 🤣

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

HallowMoonshadow

Pfffft least it isn't as bad as Pinwheel @JohnnyShoulder! 😅 I'm pretty sure the Tauros Demon has more health then him!

NYJetsfan123

@Arugula

Bahahahahah I am dying right now! I was wondering if you were going to follow the rules and comment every day! Then this notification was emailed to me and I nearly lost it! Only 6 more days hahahah. Excellent comment

NYJetsfan123

Th3solution

@NYJetsfan123 @Arugula Are we gonna need to make a “Push Square Lost Bets” thread? 😂

Nice one. That Bengals logo is hurting my eyes though.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

NYJetsfan123

@Th3solution

Bahahahah!!! Do not tempt me when I'm on a roll right now. The possibilities hahaha

NYJetsfan123

Jaz007

Aside from a couple minor things or thing I can't do yet I've finished 3 out of 4 college classes week's assignments I'm taking this week. Most of it's due on Saturday so I'm feeling pretty good about being ahead and having plenty of breathing room to work with here. At this rate I should have about half of next week's work done before Saturday even hits.

Jaz007

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula That would explain your new avatar!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Th3solution

@Jaz007 Sounds like you have some extra time to squeeze in some gaming!

DonJorginho

Anyone got their 3-5 underrated games that they are anticipating to come out this year potentially?

My 5 are:

• Biomutant
  • Gods and Monsters
  • Starfield (I know it is a AAA game, but a lot of people are quite rightly sleeping on this due to Bethesda's
    recent antics but I believe this COULD be a return to form for the studio)
  • Ghostrunner
  • Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga (I mean come on, it is nostalgia wrapped up in a rebooted coat of
    paint, I am in)

DonJorginho

Th3solution

@DonJorginho I’d probably say the ones flying under the radar that I’ll probably get would be Gods and Monsters (This seems like a slight diversion for Ubisoft and I’m curious how they evolve their gameplay and presentation from AC), Dreams (mostly curious how this will be received by the critics and the masses, it having lost some momentum over the last year or two), and Wolf Among Us 2 (the first game was probably my favorite Telltale game and I really like the clever setting and characters)

Edited on by Th3solution

Tjuz

@DonJorginho Aside from the ones already mentioned, there's Kentucky Route Zero which is finally finishing up and releasing in full later this month. I've been waiting years and years to play that. The Forgotten City is a game based on a Skyrim mod that looks fantastic, but it isn't currently confirmed for PS4. I'm also very interested in Deathloop, Arkane Studio's next game. I hope we get to see more of that at this year's E3. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 also looked very interesting, but the gameplay that was released was rough. Hopefully with its delay they can polish everything a bit better.

Edited on by Tjuz

Tjuz

Thrillho

@DonJorginho Like I said in the article recently, I’m looking forward to BioMutant but the fact their twitter account has been quiet for 6 months and the website for the game hasn’t updated its news section for a year is a slightly worrying sign..

Thrillho

DonJorginho

@Thrillho I think it will come October 2020 tbh, due to THQ Nordic not liking to rush developers and the team behind Biomutant being quite small I think it just needs more time, looks very promising though.

DonJorginho

nessisonett

Everybody who doesn’t play PC should add Disco Elysium to that list, it’s unbelievably good.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett The amount of text to read in the game is a massive turn off for me.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I guess it’s not for some people as it’s almost Visual Novel levels of text but personally I found that impressive more than anything. A lot can be interacted with or internalised due to the narrative style. It looks similar to an Infinity engine RPG but it shares just as much DNA with Steins;Gate or Danganronpa with the size of the script and the mystery.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Not played any visual novels. The closest game to Disco Elysium I've played I can think is Torment Tides of Numenera, which I lasted a few hours with before giving up.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic