Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 3,581 to 3,600 of 10,084

Th3solution

Here’s a random thing that happened to me last night — I had a dream that I was on a big field trip with all of the Push Square regulars. Several of you made cameos in my dream. We were touring some kind of large facility, like NASA with a bunch of grade school children. @kyleforrester87 kept veering off into restricted areas, and @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy was having to help the tour guides keep the group together. At various intervals we had to stop the tour and watch a short video and someone kept stealing everyone’s snacks. I suspect it was @Gremio108

I really need to stop reading Push Square right before bed. 😂

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Gremio108

@Th3solution Without dream therapy or hypnosis, I'm afraid you can't prove anything.

I've had a dream about Push Square before, but when I woke I couldn't quite remember what it was about. You know when the dream is just out of reach? It was one of those.

I think it involved Sammy and Robert having a bust-up on here. Shame I can't remember what caused it.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Th3solution

@Gremio108 Lol, yeah, most of my dreams are like that - kinda fuzzy in the details by the time I wake up. It’s why I can’t prove that you stole my string cheese but I know you did it! 😜

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

kyleforrester87

@Th3solution Well that sounds about right lol. I am interested to know what I looked like in your dream - was I just a large 2D big boss avatar on a stick body?

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

HallowMoonshadow

... I am actually going on a field trip in two weeks @Th3solution... Seems you have mildy prophetic dreams 😅

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@Th3solution You should make your dream in Dreams.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

@kyleforrester87. Yeah, most everyone just took the appearance of nebulous generic looking people, that I’d see in a crowd; very non-descript. We all just went by our usernames too, which was funny. I remember saying things like, “Who’s that over there?” And someone would say, “Oh that’s mooky.” 😂

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I might just be clairvoyant! The fact that you’re a grade school teacher definitely factored into your role, I’m sure. Now if you are all going to NASA on your forthcoming field trip, then I’ll start to freak out a little bit.

@RogerRoger It would make a fairly boring game, but maybe I’ll give it a go. I could make it into an action-stealth game fairly easily. All I recall you were doing was you were tired from all the walking so at one point you laid on the ground to nap during one of the breaks. 😂 But I’ll make your role more exciting in the game. Maybe you can hijack the Space Shuttle or something.

nessisonett

Ooh, that’s Silent Hill 2’s OST on vinyl arrived in the post so that’s me got 1 and 2 with some rather fetching cover art. Mondo do some really great work, Katamari Damacy’s OST also sounds fantastic. I’m tempted with their MGS soundtrack but in all fairness, it’s not the most interesting of soundtracks other than the main great tunes.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

@Th3solution As an insomniac, I find my role in your dream particularly amusing.

@nessisonett I'm gonna pretend I just didn't read your blasphemous comments about the Metal Gear Solid soundtrack and focus on our shared love of Katamari Damacy music instead. Nice purchase!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger Let’s be honest, it would be worth the purchase just for The Best is Yet to Come!

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Of course you'd name the only track I've permanently deleted from my collection! Hate it, can't stand hearing it, loathe that I gave it money as part of my purchasing the wider soundtrack.

This is going well, isn't it? Don't worry, I'm odd.

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger Hahahaha I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree on the MGS soundtrack then!

mookysam

nessisonett wrote:

I’m tempted with their MGS soundtrack but in all fairness, it’s not the most interesting of soundtracks.

Dude that legit made me gasp.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

nessisonett

@mookysam I know it sounds bad but it just doesn’t work as well in an album format as it does in game, I swear 😂😂

HallowMoonshadow

That'd be one hell of a day trip to make @Th3solution if it was NASA we were going to! 😅 'Fraid it's something more local, a Butterfly farm to be exact!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

DonJorginho

Would any of you guys recommend the NACON Revolution Unlimited Pro Controller?

Am thinking of getting newer controller to enjoy the final year of PS4 and just see what it is like as I always preferred the XB1 controller layout and didn't know there were pro controllers available with this stick configuration.

DonJorginho

Th3solution

@DonJorginho I’ve never been a fan of asymmetric analog stick controllers personally. My brain is too hard wired for the Dual Shock controller layout. It’s why I’m not planning to get the back button either, unless the price drops.

DonJorginho

@Th3solution I love both tbh, controllers are the one area I think Xbox walk all over Sony in.

There is one for £90 so might make the jump but there is a non pro controller with asymmetric analogs for £50 so who knows.

DonJorginho

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic