Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 3,401 to 3,420 of 10,077

KALofKRYPTON

@mookysam Wait, you didn't clear every single Vita game ever released from your sick bed?

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Th3solution

@mookysam Great news that you’re finally home! What a long hospitalization! Hope all it healing up well for you.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Ralizah

@mookysam Nice. Glad to hear you're coming along well.

Hospital stays always suck.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

RogerRoger

@mookysam Great to see you posting again! That backlog of yours won't stand a chance against you now, what with six weeks of extended recovery time and all. Looking forward to hearing about what you play!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@mookysam Yikes, that's quite the stay. I hope you can enjoy your extended Christmas holiday

Thrillho

DerMeister

@mookysam Glad you're out of the hospital. Never a fun experience, so get well soon.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

JohnnyShoulder

@mookysam glad you are back home and on the way back on the road to recovery!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD Yeah saw that, £15.99 here in the UK which is the same as the ps store. At least I was right about Days Gone... so far.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Thrillho

@KratosMD I'd hate to see how much you'd buy in a year you didn't call disappointing!

Thrillho

HallowMoonshadow

... Well... I see @KratosMD has been busy while I've been gone 😅

Heya everyone

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Rudy_Manchego

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Wa hey - welcome back!

@KratosMD Alas I may buy concrete genie and i got the Spiderman Season pass but that is it. I am trying to persuade my wife to get me a Switch Lite for Christmas. It is not going well.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Hello there! Welcome back!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Ha ha nice it's nice to be back @Rudy_Manchego & @RogerRoger !

Might be a more limited capacity then I usually am til i'm 100% but... I'm here at least

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

JohnnyShoulder

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Welcome back, good to have you in any capacity!

Kidfried

@KratosMD Nice collection of new games. A lot of them I still want to play soon too!

(Don't have the money, though)

Kidfried

HallowMoonshadow

D'aww thanks @JohnnyShoulder and @KratosMD

Rudy_Manchego

@Arugula Ha... I have to basically tell my wife what I want or I will get anything and everything. She worries I already have things so gets me something so off the wall I don’t actually want it!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic