Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 3,281 to 3,300 of 3,629

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

If there is any of that talk as well @crimsontadpoles it seems to be pretty much all on the news articles so it's fairly easy to just ignore it/filter it out

Lol I am enjoying it @JohnnyShoulder and I think my partner is a little relieved as well that I don't gab on to her about gaming as much as well

Ya don't need to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all ya need is something simple, like someone to take care of - Aigis Persona 3

PSN:GoddessFoxy-E

》My No Commentary PS4 Youtube Channel《

RogerRoger

@Fullbringlchigo Moving this out of the screencap topic...

Are you training for your SIA licence with a particular career path / job in mind?

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

andreoni79

Few hours ago I just jumped down of my old Focus after having smoke and flame coming out from the vents. When the firemen arrived the car was as already a pile of melted plastic and metal. 😓

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

RogerRoger

@andreoni79 Blimey! Glad you're alright, well done for getting out of there.

Making It So Since 1987

andreoni79

@RogerRoger Thanks. Luckly it happened in a small road so nobody else get involved. But watching my car exploding and burning wasn't very comforting. I needed it for my job and now I have to waste money for something I already had...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

Arugula

Fords huh? I had a Mustang burst into flames once. Didn't explode but it was still quite a sight. Glad you're ok and maybe insurance will cover you for a replacement?

Arugula

mookysam

Why is it the fields have to be mucked on one of the hottest days of the year? My flat now smells like a barnyard.

@andreoni79 Yikes that's scary. Glad you're okay.

mookysam

PSN: mookysam

WanderingBullet

Lightsaber Duel - Fencing Senior World Championships Moscow 2015

The Lightsaber is recognized as an official discipline by French Fencing Federation as well.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

RogerRoger

@WanderingBullet ...shows how seriously the French Fencing Federation takes the sport, if they think all of that acrobatic stick-twirling has anything to do with actual swordsmanship.

Still looks eye-bleedingly cool, though.

Making It So Since 1987

WanderingBullet

@RogerRoger It does look cool but the sound effects helped a lot.lol Also, not a whole lot of people were watching this. Lots of empty seats it seems.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

LN78

I've just seen that the honchos at Remedy intend to patch the console performance of "Control" but that these things "take time" so earlier adopters should be patient. This sort of talk from devs really puts my back up because one can only assume that the QA testers reported these issues, the company was aware but they chose to release the game anyway leaving console gamers with an unfinished product that they nonetheless paid full price for. Pretty disgraceful that this keeps on happening.

LN78

FullbringIchigo

@LN78 i know right, if it's not ready for launch then they should delay it until it is

i'm so sick of this "push it out and patch it later" mentality publishers and developers have now a days

"Don't try to be a great man just be a man and let history make it's own judgments"

Arugula

Hurricane Dorian still 3 or 4 days out from Florida and now tracking adjacent to the east coast heading north looking unlikely to make landfall.

Didn't stop people running gas stations dry and emptying the bread and water shelves in grocery stores for the past 3 days. Prepare and be cautious, I understand, but people act like the apocalypse is happening meanwhile I'm just trying to get to work and feed my family.

I guess that's what happens when you live in an area largely populated with retirees who do nothing but watch news, the stock market, play golf and overreact to everything.

Arugula

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic